l - Self-love is the best love

Nowadays, people ask me who's that person that inspires me ? Who's my favorite one? They are all quite taken aback when i said «myself!».

I am not embarrassed to say I'm in love with myself more than i do it for anybody else.
I have abundant all my love to my family and my friends but above all for myself ; i love and i respect myself.

I grew up in an environment where we are taught the importance of taking care of our bodies - our physical health, but rarely is the discussion focused on the mind and the art of self-love, self-esteem so we must focus on the shape of our minds rather than the shape of our bodies.

Loving yourself doesn't mean you think you're the smartest, most talented, and most beautiful person in the world. Instead, when you love yourself you accept your so-called weaknesses, appreciate these so-called shortcomings as something that makes you who you are. When you love yourself you have compassion for yourself.

For many of us, self-love might sound like a luxury rather than a necessity, as a person, i could say this is wrong because it's one of the biggest steps that will change your life into the better and the best especially it motivates you to make healthy choices in your life so make sure once you will give yourself some time and genuinely love it, you will create a mindset of acceptance.