[Chapter 2]✓

»»——⍟——««

-Park Jimin POV-

I'm walking in the empty streets of Seoul, wearing a black cap, and mask, to cover my face.

As an Idol, I don't have much time to go out, and if I do, I have to be very careful.

Luckily, if I want some fresh air, I can go to a special place. I found the lovely place not so long ago, but it's already one of my most favorite places.

The rooftop gives a wonderful view of the beautiful, almost magical looking, sunsets.

Sitting down, on the edge, to get a better view, I feel the cold wind flowing through my fluffy hair.

I breathe the cold air in and feel a lot better. Sometimes it's nice to do nothing.

The cold, refreshing air, fills my lungs, and soon after leaves. Army taking over my thoughts, I begin to stare into nothing. "How are they doing? I hope they are feeling happy." Smiling at the thought of having a concert, I let out a small chuckle full of excitement.

looking away from the breathtaking sunset, I look to my side, Something catches my eye. it's something written on one of the stones, probably in chalk.

I try to focus on what it says, but can't read it.

Standing up, I let my curiosity take over, and walk to the, in chalk covered stone.

[Why can't I be normal?]

[Can't I just give up on life?]

[Why don't people just accept me?] And something scratched out after that.

These sentences made my mood drop.

I took 1 of the 2 pieces chalk, that was laying next to the sentences, and began writing on the stones.

When I was done, I put the chalk down and walked back to the edge again, sitting down, and admiring the rest of the view.

.。*゚+.*.。

Laying in my soft bed, I close my brown eyes and let rest take over my body.

Just before falling asleep, my thoughts drift back to the 3 sentences. "I hope she, or he's okay." I thought to myself.

sighing, I turn to my side, trying not to worry about this "stranger". 

When a few minutes past, I couldn't seem to fall asleep and sat back up.

turning my night lamp on, I take my phone and tick on the green icon: Weverse. 

The app had to load for a few seconds, which made me stare at the screen until a few posts popped up.

Smiling, I scroll through the different posts. Some saying they miss us, some saying that they hope we're healthy and happy.

A list of names, probably from Armies with their country flag besides it, catches my eye.

Seeing so many armies, from differint country's made my heart warm. Some even put kind little messages next to it.

"I hope your happy."

"Please stay happy."

"Take enough breaks"

"We love you"

"I purple you~"

I could go on.

Turning back, I scrolled back up, and typed in the hashtag: To_Jimin.

There we're alot of lovely posts, which made me almost cry.

I also came across a few beautiful fan arts. "Woah, Army are so talented." I giggle.

After half an hour of scrolling, I closed my phone and fell asleep.

»»——⍟——««