[Chapter 6]✓

»»——⍟——««

-Jimin's POV-

Visiting the rooftop again, I open the door and was met by a girl, writing chalk on the ground.

The wind was playing with her medium-length, dark chocolate-brown hair, while she was humming along with the rhythm of a familiar-sounding song.

"Tomorrow~" I could hear her singing now and then, while I softly closed the door.

Careful not to make a sound, I hid behind one of the brick walls, while now and then, looking over the edge, to see if she's leaving or not.

A few minutes had past and suddenly she took the earphones out of her phone while turning the volume louder.

The song sounded oddly familiar. "Promise?" I muttered softly to myself.

My heart began to beat faster, and joy began to take over me, while looking at the girl, humming along with the lyrics of my song.

Seconds had past and I kept smiling, watching her dance while moving with her small hands.

🎶~"Will you promise me right now, oh-oh
Every time you feel all alone
Several times a day, oh-oh
Don't throw yourself away,
Oh-oh, oh-oh
stop for a moment
come and take my hand
promise me now
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh"~🎶

My smile fades, at what I heard her say next.

"I'm sorry, Jimin, I can't promise that." She mutters, loud enough for me to hear.

I felt a sharp pain coming from my chest, as I watched how she took her phone and left.

Hearing the door shut, which indicated that she was gone, I waited a few seconds, until I left my hiding spot, and looked at the little chalk conversation.

[Don't worry, I'm fine.] was written under [I'm getting worried about you.]

[My name is LSJ.] Was written on the stones.

LSJ?

Probably her initials. Like PJM.

Sighing, I looked for something more, but there wasn't anything written under that.

Taking the, still hot feeling, chalk, Probably hot from her soft-looking hands, I wrote something under the sentence, on the hard stones.

[Nice to meet you LSJ] I wrote.

Another question hitting my mind I, wrote some more.

[LSJ, I am sorry if this is too personal, but, why do you want to die?]

Standing up, I let the chalk fall out of my, tiny, hand, and took my cap off while rubbing the other hand through my hair.

I smiled, knowing she was an army and at seeing how happy our songs make her, but it faded as I remembered what she said.

I walked to the edge of the roof, where LSJ sat a few minutes ago.

It made me think.

"Are there many armies, feeling this way?"

"I wish I could tell them, how much they mean to us, and show them how much we love them. I hope they are happy. I hope they know, we love every one of them. "

"I hope they feel loved."

The thought of Armies feeling sad, and wanting to end their precious lives broke my heart and made hot and salty tears slip down my cheeks.

Bringing my hand up to my cheek, I slowly rubbed it over my skin, and under my eyes, drying my eyes. Probably making them red in the process.

Looking at the night sky, I started to stare at the stars.

"Armies are my Stars in the night" I smiled.

Removing my gaze from the sky, I looked at the space next to me.

There was something written on it, in chalk, to my surprise.

[Life is tiring.] I know it is from LSJ since it's the same neat-looking, cute handwriting.

I took the little piece of chalk that was placed next to it and wrote.

Satisfied, I stood up and left

»»——⍟——««