1. How We Knew Each Other

" The top one student goes to......SOOYOUNG !" the teacher yelled her lungs out while holding an important piece of paper.

"As expected... it's always the nerd," the front desk student yawned and went back to sleep.

Everyone applause and a teenage girl with round glasses and silky hair approached the teacher who just yelled and accepted the paper from her.

"Thank you," Yves said.

" All of you should learn from Sooyoung! She's hard working and her dedication is admirable! Unlike some of you here, never submitted any of my work and keep procrastinating," the mad teacher yelled to the students once again.

To be honest, they are already fed up with whatever she was talking. Her words were like bee buzzing to them.

Sooyoung returned to her seat which was at the first row, literally in front of the teacher's table. It's where the yelling was the loudest.

*dAenG dAeNG dAeNG*

~

" Alright, I supposed it's time for me to leave," the teacher packed her stuff, carried her bag, then left the classroom with her loud click clacking heels.

The teacher was Ms Lavy, their homeroom teacher. Everyone in the school gossips about her and creates false rumours about her all the time.

Sooyoung though, she does not know why everyone hates Ms Lavy. She believes that Ms Lavy have her own reasons behind every actions.

The students quickly ran out from the classroom as like they haven't seen the sunshine for a week. Sooyoung was left in the classroom with an overworked fan turning around and around. She took out her chemistry notes from her bag and began to write notes with her coloured gel pens. Chemistry is her favorite subject and being a chemist is her dream. Since young, she was interested in sciences, she wanted to become an astronaut, then it changed to become a doctor. Now, she wanted to become a chemist.

" Oxidation is losing of electrons and reduction is gaining of electrons..." she mumbled as she wrote the words down with her pink gel pen.

Suddenly, she heard a loud yell which made her startled. Immediately, she paced to the window which showed her the field. She noticed a group of cheerleaders were rehearsing.

" BLOODY HELL CAN U STOP SMILING? IT'S A SERIOUS EVENT, NOT A CIRCUS," a girl who looked like a leader of the cheerleading group yelled at a girl with plaits.

The girl with plaits bowed her head multiple times and tears were visible on her face.

" Why are you even here when you can't take this seriously?" the leader looked frustrated and stomped away, leaving the girl and the cheerleading group.

"That's awful! She was scolded because she smiled? Such a terrible leader," Yves clenched her fist and shook her head.

The cheerleading group glared at her and left the scene , leaving the poor girl alone crying with her knees on the ground.

Sooyoung could not handle this sight further more, but she did recognised the leader of the cheerleading group. She is Nohyeon, the top two student in the school. What Sooyoung heard was that Nohyeon have brilliant tutors from all across the nation which Sooyoung could not afford.

Immediately, Sooyoung left the classroom and paced to the stairs, heading to the field. On the stairs, she heard the cheerleading group giggling and said " Did you see how Jiwoo cried so hard? It was so darn funny!" they threw their heads back and laughed again.

" Hey, shut up," Sooyoung spoke then continued her way to the destination. The group raised their brows and looked at each other. " Was she talking to us? "
" Um.. I don't think so..? " " yikes anyway.. "

Sooyoung stopped when she saw the girl in field. The girl was literally bawling her eyes out and Sooyoung was thinking to herself " How is it possible that someone look so pretty even when they are crying "

Sooyoung woke up from her inner voice and quickly headed to the field.

" Im sorriy...i did not mean to do it," the poor girl covered her face with her hands while sobbing.

~~