3. How We Knew Each Other's Name

~~~
Sooyoung's POV

Kim Jiwoo... I kept thinking about her name during the entire day. Will I ever see her again? Will she be fine? Will... OH! I could search for her social media ughh why didn't i thought of that.

I typed 'Kim Jiwoo' on Instagram's search bar and I saw a familiar face among all the profiles. Oh?? Heejin follows her too? Do they know each other? Hmm Kim Jiwoo didn't really post much... she doesn't post her face but portraits. I tapped the follow button and messaged her.

@/KimJiwoo

@/Sooyoung
Hello! I was that person
who approached you just now!
I was wondering if you're
doing fine!

Jiwoo's POV

Oh? Who's this person who followed me? Sooyoung? Who's that? I don't know a Sooyoung... huh? She texted me too?

I opened my DM and saw the message and startled a little

@/Sooyoung

@/Jiwoo
Ah yes hi!! It was a embarrassing
moment though... thank you
so much for your concern!
Im doing much better now!

@/Sooyoung
Are you sure? Can we meet perhaps after school? If you're busy then it's alright...

@/Jiwoo
Oh! I'm not busy after school! Where should we go though🤔

@/Sooyoung
I know where we should go, I'll bring you later

@/Jiwoo
Ooo~ so it's a surprise huh👀

@/Sooyoung
Yuh✨

~~~

Third Person POV

"Oi Jiwoo! Here are your books !" a person with blonde hair came into the classroom and placed the stack of books on the teacher's table.

" Thank you so much Jungeun!" Jiwoo replied and gave her a heart.

" Aww Jiwoo, you're so adorable!" Jungeun walked towards Jiwoo's table which was at the front row, towards the window.

" You too Jungeun!" Jiwoo then placed a sticker on Jungeun's arm.

" Eh? Who's this girl? " Jungeun was confused.

" I don't know but I saw this at a stationery shop, I thought that the girl is cute and pretty , so I bought the stickers " Jiwoo gave a wide smile.

" Oh- oh okay, anyway how do you think about this school? You just transferred here like 2 weeks ago" Jungeun sat beside Jiwoo.

" Hmm... everyone is friendly here and they're too nice towards me! I like it here so much except... " Jiwoo expression changed, she looked gloomy.

" Except what Jiwoo?" Jungeun held her hands, encouraging her to continue her words.

Jiwoo let out a sigh and continued," The cheerleading team... I don't think they like me there... maybe i should just quit"

" Jiwoo... you can always change your club you know that right?" Jungeun replied.

" Yea I do know about that, but I enjoy- no I love cheerleading. I've been doing it since elementary school and It'll be strange if I suddenly quit when I just joined the team not long ago " Jiwoo sighed again and looked down.

Jungeun gently lifted Jiwoo's head and said," It's okay Jiwoo, your happiness matters the most here not other's opinion. If they try to do anything to you, please tell me about it, I'm always here for you"

Jiwoo got teary eyed and said, "Thanks Jungeun, no wonder you're the class monitor"

" Aww thanks Jiwoo, you're a sweet person you know " Jungeun stood up and gave Jiwoo a sweet smile then she returned to her seat.

~~~

Jiwoo's POV

" Jungeun is a caring person, she's nice,,,but I'm nervous to meet Sooyoung later though" I thought while looking at the blue skies from the window.

~~~

Author's Note

Hey yall, I'm back,,, I got random inspiration for the fanfic because of my midnight thoughts🤔 I hope that yall enjoy this fanfic so far✨