chapter 3🦋

TIME SKIP TO ONE WEEK BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY

These last few weeks have been amazing me and Jaden have gotten closer, we've went on a date and we kissed a few times. Let's just say my life is a dream come true. Me and Jaden are currently on a plane to Hawaii as "one of my birthday presents" according to him but this is more than enough. He's so cute it melts my heart I want to marry him, we aren't even dating, yet ;). He's currently sleeping on my lap and it's so adorable. Shit I need the toilet.
Me: Jaden
Jaden: groans
Me: Jaden I need the toilet, sorry to wake you but please could you move
Jaden: ugh fine but hurry up I want cuddles
Me: okay
------------------------------------------------------
Jadens Pov
Y/n just woke me up so she could use the toilet. I surprised her with a holiday to Hawaii. I'm flying out all our friends and her mom out the day before her birthday and they are gonna stay at a hotel, then on her birthday we're throwing a surprise party. I've got one more present and hopefully she accepts it and says yes! She just came back from the toilet and I cuddled into her as I was still tired.
Y/n: are you seriously going back to sleep
Me: yes
Y/n: were gonna land soon bubs
God she's so cute!!
Me: your so cute
------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov
I blush
Me: and your handsome
The intercom just told us that we have landed.
TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO THE APARTMENT

Me: hossler!
Jaden: huh what, what happened, are you okay!?
Me: what? Yeah I'm fine
Jaden: then why did you scream my last name
Me: did not
Jaden: whatever, so what is it baby
Me: now I have two things to say, one how did you pay for this and two did you seriously just call me baby?
Jaden: one, because I did and remember there's more to come and two yessir
Me: aw your so cute, wanna go swimming?
Jaden: of course ;)
Me: why that face
Jaden: wanna go skinny dipping
I thought about it for a minute then thought sure why not
Me: sure but... Nvm
Jaden: see ya in 5 bbg ;)
I went and got undressed I put on one of Jaden t-shirts on and it was big on me. I walked downstairs to see Jaden waiting for me with a towel wrapped around him.
Jaden: why are you wearing a t-shirt?
Me: I'm naked underneath
Jaden: you should've just put a towel on, he giggled
Me: shutup, I blushed slightly. He doesn't even need to do anything just being beside him makes me blush and get butterflies.
Jaden took his towel off and omg is he huge, he kinda has a good ass, wtf am I saying omg y/n just shutup.
Jaden: ya like what you see angel
That melted my heart I caught myself staring for what felt like ages.
Jaden: I'll take that as a yes
------------------------------------------------------
Jadens Pov
Y/n kept staring at my dick, I jumped in the pool and waiting for her.
Y/n: could you turn around
Jaden: okay, I giggled dam she's cute. There was complete silence for 30 seconds so I turned around to see y/n naked about to get in, her body is so perfect and she's so beautiful ugh I can't wait to ask her to be my girlfriend, just hopefully she says yes.
Y/n: Jaden!
Me: what.. oh yeah.. sorry but you look good
Y/n: stop your making me blush
She jumps in and swims up to me staring into my eyes next thing I did was...
------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov
he looked at my lips then back at my eyes, he leaned and before I know it his lips crashed into mine. I immediately deepened the kiss, we ended have a full on make out before Jaden whispered in my ear
Jaden: let's take this to the hotel shall we
Y/n: yes
he lifted me up and carried me into our bedroom. First day in Hawaii and I'm already getting some. He pushed me back onto the bed and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck, I already know I was getting hickies he found my sweet spot and started sucking hard.
Me: fuck, I moaned. I left a few hickies on Jaden and found his sweet spot earning a few light moans. He started to kiss all the way down my body and stopped when he got to my inner thigh. He looked at me for approval.
Me: yes
Jaden: okay bbg, get ready for a great night, you won't be able to walk tomorrow, he said in his sexy tone. He began to eat me out and I just kept moaning.
Me: Jaden.. I'm gonna... cumm.. fuck
Jaden: go ahead baby
I did as he said and came in his mouth, he licked it all up and came back up to kiss me again. He went and grabbed a condom from his suitcase.
Me: I see you came prepared huh
Jaden: you can never be to sure, are you sure you want this,he said sliding the condom on his dick.
Me: I'm sure, just go slow, I whispered in his ear, he nodded and I could feel his breath on my neck which made me shiver. He slid his dick into me and first It hurt.
Jaden: do you want me to stop?
Me: no keep going I'm just getting used to your size that's all. After it started to feel good he went faster and faster.
Jaden: fuck baby your so tight, he groaned
Me: fuck.. go faster
Jaden: if you say so
And as I said he started to thrust into me and I could feel my high coming.
Jaden: im about to cum
Me: me too.
Before any of us came I got on top of him and rode him until we came. This was the best sex ever. We collapsed beside each other.
Jaden: that was amazing, he said kissing my forehead.
Me: yeah it was, I'm gonna shower because I'm sticky
Jaden: I'll shower too
Me: fine but no more, I don't think I can handle any thing my legs are already starting to feel sore, I giggled
Jaden: okay babe
we both the showered, nothing happened. Jaden dried off and I did the same, he changed into boxers and nothing else I grabbed one of his t-shirts and slid it over my head.
Jaden: you look cute with my clothes on
Me: thank you, we better get to sleep as it's late
Jaden: okay goodnight y/l/n
Me: goodnight hossler
And with that he kissed my cheek. I set an alarm so we could get up early tommorow for our boat trip that we are doing. I soon fell asleep listening to Jaden's heartbeat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
First time writing smut and I didn't like it but I got the idea from a friend of mine so thank you!