Chapter Four ~ Points Of View

Piper POV

I wake up to Sophie calling me, she says Hayden, Symonne, Conner, and, Jenna want the squad to meet at Starbucks. I put on a star war thin strip vest with a black cut up jeans and air force ones. The squad decided to match today so all the girls are wearing a star war thin strip vest with black trip jeans and black air force ones and all the boys are wearing a black beanie, black trip jeans, black and white jersey, black leather jacket and black air force ones.

Girl's Outfit:

(imagine that she has on-air forces one

(imagine that she has on-air forces one.)

Boy' Outfit:

(imagine that he has on air force ones

(imagine that he has on air force ones.)

Sophie  POV

"We need to leave in thirty minutes to meet, the squad at Starbucks," Hunter says. "Yes sir," we both say back.

Lev POV

I have to meet Piper and the squad at Starbucks in thirty minutes.

Jentzen POV

I am so nervous and excited to meet Sophie because I have a crush on her even tho is is already my girl friend.

 Jenna, Hayden, Sawyer, Symonne, Connor POV

Piper just called me and tell me that the squad is meeting at Starbucks and I am really excited because I haven't had any coffee yet and if I don't drink coffee in forty more minutes I will go mad.

Presley POV

Hayden just called me and tell me that I am going to meet his friends today which really shocked me because every time I ask to meet his friends he keeps telling me I will meet them on our one year anniversary. I am so excited to meet all his friends.

Nick POV

 Jenna just called me and tell me that I am going to meet her friends today and I am nervous and excited. I am nervous because if I join the squad I might be the squad dad.

 Emily and Sierra POV

Sawyer and Conner just called me and tell me that I am going to meet his friends today and I am nervous and excited. 

Ayden POV

Symonne just called me and tell me that I am going to meet her friends today and I am excited. 

Please vote, comment, and follow for more updates.

Hey, guys, I am so sorry for the late update but I had no internet for a week and when I did get back internet I had so much school work to do.

Thank You so much for waiting patiently for a new chapter.

And I am sorry for making y'all wait so long for a new chapter. I'm just really busy and I'm getting writing block again. I'm reading a lot of books for inspiration so there will be a lot of great chapters coming up in the near future ( hopefully ).

Question: What your favorite series?

Mine: The Flash ( Starting Grant Gustin as Barry Alan ).