Chapter Six ~ Sleepover

Piper POV

When everyone left Starbucks to go home to get reach for the sleepover me and Sophie decided to make cookies when we get home. Thirty minutes later and we are finally home and we are going to make cookies.

About forty-five minutes later

"Sophie." I made the words come out calm and easy, but I can feel my palms go sweaty in the oven mitts I'm still wearing I keep my handgrip on the front door handle. Sophie jumped out of her daydream and looked at me confused getting up to stand next to me. I take one more breath in and out before turning towards her. "Do you know why Nick is standing on the porch?"

"Yep," she says, nodding her head. She draws herself up a little taller, "He is waiting to talk to Jenna in private"

"Ok but why does he look like he's nervous"

"I don't know why don't you ask jenna when so is finish talk to him"

"I am not going to do that Sophie their conversation seems private and I don't want to invade their privacy."

"ok, then don't study them, let them talk in peace and when them come inside jenna will tell us what they were talking about."

"You're right Sophie let's go decorate the cookies."

"Who still isn't here yet", Jentzen asked walking into the living room with Lev and Sawyer while eating the cookies that me and Sophie made.

"JENTZEN! SAWYER! LEV! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" me and sophie shouted.

"Why are you guys shouting" Jenna and Nick asked walking inside the living room.

"Jentzen, Sawyer and Lev are eating the cookies we make to welcome the new squad members"

"Jentzen, Sawyer and Lev say sorry and you are going to help sophie and piper make more cookies."

"FINE, we will"

We're sorry but in our defense we didn't know who the cookies was for we thought that you made it for everyone"

"It's okay. Anyone else wants to help make more batches of cookies with us?"

"YES!, WE'RE COMING!" 

Writer's POV

For the rest of the night everyone made cookies, cakes and other baked good. they talked and play games to know each other better. after 2 in the morning everyone was sleepy because of the talking and games they played so they deiced to go to sleep.

After tonight everyone in the squad was comfortable with each other and close to each. They all were best friends after one night of games and talking all night.

Please vote, comment and follow for more updates.✨💗

I am so sorry for take so long to update a new chapter.🙁💗