00.

Murmurs in a foreign language echoed throughout the building. Although, it was not any of their decisions, accusations and persecutions were thrown around. He could hear every one of their words, but could only sit and listen behind a closed door. By the calming of the voices he could tell the one, who'd decide his fate had taken a seat in the front. "Un is litem commanu!" Zitao announced, immediately followed by shuffling and then silence. 

Zitao's words were just white noise to the prisoner as he sat behind the doors. His composure only showing his braveness, but inside he was breaking apart. Nervously, he bit his nails, but in a way to show he was still in charge. The guards behind him were whispering behind him as if he couldn't hear them, but he was too focused trying to listen to the words coming from inside the room. "caprio lo is u un!" The loud banging caused him and the guards around him to jump. "Caprio! un Caprio!" The guards around him sprang to life hearing the beckoning for the king. Tugging at both his arms they lifted him from the chair and opened the doors. 

Eyes gawked at the unruly mess the prince had turned to. His black, once straight and slicked hair, was sticking around his head and missing its crown. The prince of Darkness had been torn from his throne and kneeled in front of the judge of the netherworld. "What do you say for yourself?" Zitao spoke down at the broken prince. 

He was broken, but he dared not show how weak he felt to the ones in the court room. A few nights before, he awoke to clamoring around the castle. Upon opening his door he'd revealed his Father's guards- his demons in a frenzy. With no knowledge he was blamed and torn from his rightful place. The people around him, who guarded him, cared and loved him, were gone. He was no longer their future king. Now he was another criminal who'd fallen in front of everyone. "Nothing." He croaked. The murmurs from before arose again. 

"Giorglik!" A voice announced over the others. 

"Of course a prince of such rightousness," Zitao teased, stepping from his balcony he was pearch upon to meet him in the middle of the floor. "Our dark prince, beyond more evil than hell itself." A smirk appearing on the face of the demon in glasses. "I'd never heard of such a thing being done!" He spat. His fingers grabbing onto the prince's face and bringing it so they were breathing the same heavy air. 

"Still have nothing to say?" He sneered in his face. He shook his head slowly, still in the judge's grasp. "Fine!" He released him with a small, but forceful, shove. A smug smile appeared on his lips to match the darkness the prince could now see in his eyes. "relenquic un caprio princeo" The prince's gaze shot from the ground to the judge still standing in front of him. 

"No." Was the only thing he could manage before he felt his limbs being restrained by a force not there. 

"Un caprio princeo releax i si" Zitao motioned over a maid who carried the prince's cape, neatly folded and handed to the Zitao. "Sao princeo,"  He draped the cape around the restrained prince and smiled. His hands lifted to the sky. A light flashed and darkened the room. The only light source now coming from a grey cloud forming above the judge. "Un princeo i rol te!" He shouted. 

"Ro princeo"  The voices, that were once murmurs, joined in in a chant. The broken prince struggled against the restrainsts on him, all while keeping an eye on the growing cloud in front of him.

"Ro princeo"  They chanted. Zitao turned to the prince. 

"We release you, our prince." He proclaimed. The ground underneath him disapeared. His skin felt wet, but it wasn't. The chant was still able to be heard, but a word was added. "Ro kattius princeo" He was heading towards a bright light illuminating in front of him. 

In the midst of morning, A boom followed by the awakening of crows startled a farmer. The sun shone it's light, trying to penetrate the black liquid encasing the person who'd appeared from the soil under him. "Son, you have a little something on you." The farmer commented, looking down at the prince of hell, who'd just sprung from his field of cabbages. "Mey, come look at this boy!" The prince could hear all that was going on, but his eyes stung to open. 

"Are you alright?" Mey asked. The liquid around him seemed to bubble and receed back into the ground with unearthly speed. His eyes no longer stung and he opened them to see two worried farmers standing over his body. "What are you?" She asked him. 

"How dare you question a prince!" He retorted. The two taken aback by his sudden sharpness. 

"Who are you!" The old man asserted trying to match the prince. "What is your name?" 

"What is yours?" The prince asked. 

"Kai Park." The man said clearing his throat. "Now what is yours?" The prince stared at him for a while before answering. 

"Kai." He stated. The man now a little frightened. "My name is Kai Park now." Kai stated. 

"Clearly, he's a little confused." Mey said to her husband. "Come we'll call the police to come and help you home." She said stretching her hand out to Kai's wrist. Upon touching his skin, there was a poof and instead of the prince, who named himself Kai, a grey cat sat. A scream belted from the two farmers and they darted to their home. 

The prince turned into a cat.