Chapter 1

Over the years the spirit world has changed at least in the eyes of Belle. She is now the queen, though she is married to Spring and left most of the work for him, she still had to do queen duties like her mother once did.

   The spirit world.
     Outskirts of the water region.
     The royal headquarters.
     A royal conference room.
     7 years later.
     11am.

      It was a round table, surrounded by all the queens in the spirit world.
The water queen was there heavily pregnant by the way, the fire queen was there also heavily pregnant, the air queen was there not pregnant thank God or according to the spirits thank Supreme, the mental queen was there, the ice queen was there, the plant queen was also there and finally the earth queen and they all wore their different attire, just like Belle's gown that was made with water, the fire queen gown was made with fire, the difference was that the fire queen's gown was straight unlike Belle her gown was ball like. The air queen gown was also made with air,it always change shape so you wouldn't know what exactly it looks like, and just as you thought the mental queen gown was made with mental that you would think it's a war cloth, the ice queen wore an elegant beautiful icy gown,the plant queen gown is like that of flowers and nice fragrant came from it and the earth queen wore a gown made of rocks. They all sat together and discuss.

    "A lot of our children don't know about the other regions", said air queen.

   "Some don't know about their brothers and sisters in the other regions", said Mental queen.

   "Yes you all are right", said Ice queen.

    "So what do you all suggest we do?", asked the plant queen.

   "I think we should have a school for royals,a high school for all our royal children, from all the regions", said fire queen.

   "Yeah that would bring them together", said ice region.

    "But that would bring only the royal children together, what about the others?", asked Belle.

   "We wouldn't be able to bring everyone together,our regions are far apart,we can at least only bring the royals together", said Mental queen.

   "I agree", said plant queen.

    "I agree", said ice queen.

     "I agree", said Mental queen.

      "I agree", said earth queen.

      Everyone looked at the water queen.

    "I....ahhhhh", said Belle as she screamed water envelope the room.

    All the queens protected themselves.

   "Queen Belle, what's the matter?", asked earth queen.

   "I think the baby is coming", said Belle pouring more water into the room.

   Then they heard another scream from the fire queen.

    "Queen Fiery, what's the matter?", asked Ice queen.

   "I think my baby is coming too", said the fire queen.

    "Oh no", said Mental queen as the fire queen unleash fire in the room screaming.

     They rushed both queens to the water region healing center.

    As Spring hurried to the healing center he jambed into the fire king.

    "King Spring", said the fire king.

     "I am so sorry, I am just in a hurry to meet my wife", said Spring.

    "Yeah me too, I wish you well", said the fire king as he ran pass.