Chapter 12

Lilac is a plant princess. She has tan skin and red hair,with green vines on it, like any other plant regional but not all has green vines on theirs hair.

    Lilac was born by a mistress of her father the king, though her mother was the mistress she disliked her for betraying the queen who was her friend. And since then she doesn't trust any body, it's hard for her to keep friends that's why she goes in and out with their Hot. She doesn't want to get too close,so it wouldn't hurt her if they turn their backs on her because of who she truly was,a fake, not born by the queen but a mistress. She doesn't see her siblings as her siblings though they love her so much, she hide away in closed door disgust of herself and she also dislikes everybody who break the trust of others just like her mum.

     "What?", asked Hot as he turned to look at her.

     "You took him from her even when she is your friend", said Lilac.

      "You don't know anything", said Hot.

     "I know spirits like you,who lie and pretend to be friends, but just when the spirit lose his guard just for a bit you take, you take what's not yours, you take what belongs to someone you call your friend, someone you say you care about and you make them cry, you make them suffer because you are evil and mean", said Lilac.

   "Enough, you think I don't care about Pure, I am doing this because I care about her", said Hot.

    "Ironic, you are stealing from her, making her suffer because you care?", asked Lilac mockingly.

    "Yes because I care, she is lying to her self right now, saying all she has is friends and that she doesn't have subordinates, she is trying to play the good card,that she can never do something like wanting to be on top while others are below, I want her to confess to her self that that is a lie and that she has subordinate,Pure is my friend,Pure is my only friend in this life so you can't just show up and say that I am a pretender who wants to take from her,I can give all I own to her right now", said Hot.

    Lilac looked into Hot's eyes and even if she tried so much not to believe, she could see that he was telling the truth. The guy really like Pure,then she realized that everyone isn't a betrayal.

      "I am sorry", said Lilac and disappeared.

       Hot didn't expect to hear that from Lilac and at that moment he was trying to get himself together,then in that moment he felt an attack,faced the position of the attack and broke the three sharp objects he saw to pieces.

     Oh it's the boys, I thought it was something serious.

       Hot disappeared.

     "Seriously", said Steel.

      "You are right Steel, he is not a spirit", said Ice.

       "I don't think we will ever get to learn how to fly", said Stone.

     "I would have said we tell Pure to teach us but if Hot finds out we are dead", said Steel.

     "Even if Hot doesn't kill us,Pure is too pissed to help us now", said Stone.

    "It doesn't matter how pissed she is, Pure is always ready to help", said Ice.

       After school,in the fire region,in Hot's palace. In one of the sitting rooms.

     "I don't like the settings of my room, change it", said Hot.

     "But my prince you choose those settings your self 2 weeks ago", said the man.