Chapter 10

Erika's POV

It already been a week since I came in this world, I now experienced many things without techonology. Also still Sanemi and I are acting the same, and also the pillars keep on guarding me. I already knew everyone of them and I started to like them all. They had different personalities and some of them didn't mind to have a chat with me.

I still can't remove in my mind the time we nearly kiss. It's still fresh in my memories that everytime I meet Sanemi's eyes I can't help but to blush and avoid his eyes. And now he had a mission again, he really is so busy that he can't even rest for a day. Honestly, I really want to make him rest and spend time with him. I realized what I'm thingking about him making me shook my head.

" Erika-san~" I then heard a familiar voice making me stand up and opened the door. I smiled when I saw Mitsuri standing with wide smile. " I came here to guard you." She cheerfully said.

" I see, come in." I said while gently pulling her, I'm happy that someone who can really talk came.

" Also, I ordered some food." She happily continued making me smiled at her, she really loves eating. When we arrived the living room, Mitsuri started putting down the food. My eyes widened a little when she keeps on grabbing lots of food. " We have delicious dango, mochi rice cake with cherry blossom scent and also ohagi."

" C-can we eat that all?" I asked while still staring at the food, it was too many for us to eat.

" Of course, Erika-san food is life." She said while throwing her fist in the air making me just laugh awkwardly. She warmly hand me one stick of dango as I grabbed it while thanking her.
" I really wanted to ask this Erika-san. Can you tell me more about yourself? You just told us your name and the world you came from."

I blinked my eyes while eating one piece of dango, she's right. I didn't even told them who am I really, they easily trust me and didn't ask my own personal life. It's not just I can't tell them and trust them but I'm a person who wait for them to ask me before answering their question. I then smiled before putting down the stick.

" Hmm, well I came from a rich and famous family, not bragging though. I think I could tell that my life is not that simple." I replied, she just humned in response, to be honest I didn't tell her everything. About me being the heir and also facing lots of struggle on the way just to satisfy my grandfather's expectation.

" But Erika-san, do you like it in here?"

" Yup, even if this world had demons. I can still experience something I didn't experience. Also all the people in here are kind." I said happily.

" That's great, I feel the same also." She replied making the both of us giggle.

******

" I'll be going now Erika-san." Mitsuri said while waving her hand as I did the same. When she already left I sighed before laying down in the floor. Never in my life had so much food to eat while chatting, it's already dark and I'm so full that I can't cook dinner. I feel bad if Sanemi will come empty stomach, wait why am I thingking of him anyway?

Also when will he come back? I don't want to be guarded everyday. I want to go outside the demon slayer corps to explore or even buy something. I keep on asking the pillars to let me go out but they don't want it. Himejima-san maybe just take me into his temple and let me explore, but worst is Obanai will order his pet snake to chase after me.

I sighed, they don't even want to go out and relax. I understand them that they need to train or even train someone but they need to rest also. All of them are so busy and don't have enough time to rest. Again, I fully understand them that they need to slay demon and protect humans but they should take care of their health.

" Ah right, they are strong and also used to it so why am I worrying?"

Still! They are also humans, they feel pain and frustration that's why they became a demon slayer and also they lost some important people in their life that's why they are pushing their body forward even if they die just to kill demons. I feel sad thingking about it, all of them suffered too much and I want them to feel happy and enjoyment.

If ever demons are already gone and this world will be peaceful. I should invite them in my world, but I'm afraid that it's impossible. Why? If they find the way for me to go back then that's it I'm going back and will not ever return. I wonder why it scares and make me sad. I sighed, I should not think about that.

I rolled over while facing outside as the moon illuminates everything. Night is so peaceful here, no cars or sirens can be heard. You can easily sleep without even taking a sleeping pill. I started yawning making me close my eyes. I can feel myself already drifting into sleep.

Sanemi's POV

It's already night when I arrived, but before going back to my place I didn't forget to report my mission to Oyakata-sama. As I entered two of his twin daughters greeted me before opening the door. There, I saw Oyakata-sama sitting while writing something making me kneeled down as I greet him politely.

" It's good to see you safe, Sanemi." He said with his gentle and warm voice.

" Oyakata-sama, my mission for today is not that hard. Also still no sign of Kibutsuji Muzan and his twelve Kizuki." I said seriously before facing him, he didn't said anything but still he was smiling.

" I see, about Erika. Is she doing fine?"

" She's maybe sleeping right now, also the Kasugaigarasu that was watching them told me that she is doing fine." His smile then widened as he stopped writing before facing me.

" It's a good decision that the other pillars take turn to guard her. I'm afraid that one day Muzan will find out about her blood and target her. Erika's blood is rare and special towards the demon." I didn't said anything, is it really a good decision to let the other pillars guard her? Especially Giyu- the hell am I thingking?

" You may go and rest, Sanemi. For tomorrow you had a day off."

" Thank you, Oyakata-sama. Then I'll be going." I said and bowed before leaving him.

It didn't take long for me to arrive in my place, the lights was still on making me annoyedly clicked my tounge. Is she still awake? I gently opened the door as I entered. I stopped when I saw Erika who is sleeping in the living room with the door opened.

' Tch, careless as always'

I slowly approach her before sitting down and stared at her face. Strand of her hair was covering her face, my hand moved on it's own and tucked her hair. She was peacefully sleeping, and as always calm and beautiful. I then realized when I started thingking about her making me ruffled my hair before standing up to close the door.

After doing it, I approached Erika and gently carried her entering to the room. I slowly layed her before putting the blanket to cover her. She slowly moves making me flinch a little.

" Mom, Dad. Don't leave me." Erika mumbled while her face started to frown, Is she having a bad dream? For no reason I hold her hand, her face change into calm making a small smile appeared in my face.

" Why am I only acting like this when it comes to you?"

*****