Chapter 23

Erika's POV

After Sanemi invited me for a date, he had a mission again, and now it's been five days since he went. I was a little bit worried cause this is the first time that he took so long for finish his mission. I sighed before going out, only to see Mika and Kimi fixing the yard.

" Mika, Kimi. I'm going to visit the butterfly estate." They both stopped before smiling and giving a nod. I also smiled before leaving them, Shinobu just wrote me a letter. It was about Uzui-san getting injured in his mission together with Tanjiro and his friends.Uzui-san lost one of his arm making him retired in being a pillar. I can't just believe that he is already retiring, that's why I decided to visit him, also the three boys. It's also been a while since I saw them.

It didn't take me long enough to arrived in the butterfly estate. There, I saw the triplets walking while holding a basket full with clothes. They didn't forget to greet me as I greet back also before asking which room Uzui-san is. They didn't hesitate to answer it making me smile sweetly and thanked them. Thankfully I memorized every room and easily found the room that Uzui-san using for him to rest.

I knocked first before hearing a soft voice of a woman before opening it and entering. Three woman's caught my attention who is sitting beside Uzui. They looked at each other before facing Uzui-san who is just also staring at me before smirking. Before I opened my mouth to speak one woman cutted me.

" You had another wife Tengen-sama!? Why didn't you tell us!?" I was shocked at what she said making me blinked my eyes.

" U-uhm, E-excuse m-"

" Well, she's really pretty to be your fourth wife." One woman said making me widen my eyes before facing Uzui-san in disbelief. I never expected him to have a wife worst, he have three wives!

" What?" Uzui-san asked still with a smirk in his face making me just shook my head before facing the three ladies infront of me, well his wives I guess.

" Well, I think all of you are mistaken. I'm not Uzui-san's lover but I'm a friend of his. My name is Erika." I said trying to remove the misunderstanding. The three of his wives looked at each other before smiling.

" I'm sorry about that, Erika-san. But really you're beautiful. Ah, by the way my name is Makio." One woman introduced herself, well she is really beautiful same as the two others.

" I'm Hinatsuru, nice to meet you."

" I'm Suma."

I give them a smile before facing Uzui with a little smirk in my face. His eyebrows raised while staring at me.

" I can't believe you having three wives." I said making him just smirk before pointing at me.

" Cause I'm flamboyantly handsome, why not be my wife als-"

" I decline." I didn't let him finish his words, that's right no one still knows that Sanemi and I are dating. Well, Sanemi is not the person who will just announce that we're dating, same as me also. We didn't plan in hiding it, the two of us is not fond in telling everyone about our relationship. If the othes found out about it then that's fine with us.

" Heh, so what are you doing here?" Uzui-san then changed the subject making me sigh in relief. I don't want Sanemi to hear Uzui-san talking about me becoming his wife. I'm sure he will really kill Uzui-san, despite telling him that I'm his lover with the ring as a proof Sanemi can't just control himself.

" I came here to check you for a while." I replied making him just humned in response.

" That's it?" He then asked making me just blinked my eyes.