Characters & Info. About Them

Lucas Raneri: Age 23. Leader of the Night Claws, Mafia gang. Is dating Nicole Summer. Has been into BDSM/DDlg for 5 years now. Has a sister named Lelia and is best mates with Markus, his second in command.

Nicole Summer: Age 18. New to the DDlg community. Is dating Lucas Raneri. Little age, 2-5. Knows about Lucas's gang. Her parents, dead. Is scared of Garret and Adam.

Markus Romano: Second in command. Lucas's best mate, and is dating his sister Lelia. Markus is a little, little age, 5. Mommy dom, Lelia. Is apart of The Night Claws gang. Age: 20

Lelia Raneri: Lucas's little sister. Is the bar-tender for The Slip N' Crib. Is dating Markus and is his mommy dom. Is a hard-ass, but is a super softy for her baby boy, Markus. Age: 22

Liam Benito: IS in the Night Claws. Age: 24. Has two littles, Leana, and Joey. Liam is also Lucas's 3rd in command. Has been into BDSM/DDlg/DDlb for 7 years. Is a total softy through and through. (introduced later on in the story)

Joey Horton: Liam's little boy. Age: 19. Little age, 6-7. Is a daddy's boy. Is not apart of the gang. Works for some cafe with his girlfriend/(sissy) Leana. Has been into BDSM/DDLB for 3 years now. (Introduced Later on in the story)

Leana Johnson: Liam's little girl. Age: 19. Little age, 3-5. Is daddy's daredevil princess. She works at some cafe with her other boyfriend Joey. Is not apart of the gang. Has been apart of BADM/DDlg for 3 years now. (Introduced Later on in the story)

Jessica Fisher: Age: 28. Just some chick in the gang. She Helps work with Lelia sometimes. IS a sub. Has been apart of BDSM for 8 years. (introduced later on in the story)

Oliver Hawkins: Age: 24. Is a Dominant/Sub. Not an important part of the gang. Is friends with, Nicole, Leana, Joey, and Adam. Is on and off with Adam. Has been into BDSM for 4 years. (Introduced later on in the story)

Garret De Fiore: Age: 39. Is a bouncer/gang member. He is a hard Dominant, but will take care of his Submissive, love them. Has been into BDSM for 20 years now. Garret is Gay. And is into Oliver, but won't tell him. (Introduced later on in the story)

Adam Tucker: Age: 45. Is a soft but hard Dominant. Is apart of the gang. Friends with Garret, Lucas, Jessica, Joey, and Markus. Has been into BDSM for 29 years. Is on and off with Jessica. (Introduced later on in the story)