Chapter 3

Nicole’s POV

I soon wake up rapped in a blanky. -Mmmm, wit smell like wuca.- I think to myself inhaling the amazing scent. I slowly open my eyes to find myself in an enormous king-sized bed.

Which all smells like Luca. I slowly get up and wonder on out of the bedroom. I got to the bottom of the steps, and I see Luca on the phone, talking.

Sì, capisco Markus, Ughhh, basta fare il lavoro…. Ora devo prendermi cura del mio bambino…. Sì, l’ho incontrata ieri. Così? Sta dormendo mentre parliamo. Aspetta, non importa...devo andare,... basta fare quel dannato lavoro Markus. Ok, ciao.”

-Wait, what was daddy speaking in?- I stumble over to Luca and trip over my two own feet! I am on my hands and knees. I whimper, wanting Lucas, I then start to cry.

I hear feet moving closer to me, so I cry louder, not knowing who it was coming closer towards me. I feel big strong hands picking me up, and the next thing I know is, I’m on Luca’s hip!

I snuggle into Luca and hear him say, “Piccolo, what am I going to do with you and your clumsiness?” I just giggle and say, “I don’t knows daddy, bu I kinda hungry”

I hear him chuckle and he starts to walk somewhere. “Then, we’ll just have to fix that, won’t we, Bambina?” Lucas says. I giggle, “Daddy, what ’re you saying?” I say confused with what he’s saying.

He then sets me down in a chair. “Nicole, I am speaking in Italian. Italy is where I’m from. “Piccolo”, stands for “Little One” and “Bambina” is, “baby” in Italian.”

“O-oh, okies.” I nod my head to show that I understand.

Lucas crouches down to my level and says ina very stern tone, “Piccolo, we need to talk, Okay? You are not in trouble. We just need to discuss what it is between us. Do you understand, Bambina?”

My first thought is, -does he not want me anymore? What are we? Are we now dating? Does he want to hurt me?-

So many thoughts race through my head until I feel Lucas’s hand on my cheek. So I just nod, not wanting to speak.

Afraid that if I do, I’ll sound like I am about to cry. “Nicole, use your words, Tesoro,” Lucas says, caressing my cheek. I mumble out a “Yes, sir” and finally have enough courage to look up at the man.

“Good girl,” Lucas praises. I smile a little and play with my hands. Lucas smiles and continues on saying, “First, I need to know that, you know, that what you are calling me means. Secondly, if you do know what and why you are calling me “daddy”, then we need to discuss what shall continue on and what shall not. Understand, amore?”

I think he is talking about me being a “little” and why I’m calling him “daddy”. “Yes, I know that I’m calling you “daddy” Lucas, and it’s because I was in my headspace,” I say, not feeling little anymore.

Lucas smiles and speaks yet again, “Good job baby, Now that we have that cleared up, I’m a Dom. A daddy dom. I am in fact into BDSM and DDLG, but if you and I choose to continue, to act like we were earlier than I need to know, that this is what you want.” 

I nod my head fast thinking that I got what he was saying correctly. “Words, Nicole.” Lucas scolds me.

I look down and fumble with the hemming of my shirt, mumbling a “yes, I want this”. Lucas smiles without me knowing, “Good girl, now that that is done and over with, I need you to help me set up some ground rules. Okay, Nicole?” He says.

I slowly look up to meet his dark green gaze and say, “Yes sir,”