Getting to know him

Caseys POV

I woke up in a dark room. It had my mates scent so I'm guessing this is his room. I looked around and just in time someone walked in the door. "Your awake". He said. I never got time to explained how defined and very illegally attractive he is. He had a pair of black skinnies with a maroon t-shirt. With chucks for his shoes. His midnight raven hair styled niceless up. And those piercing Grey eyes of his. "I'm so sorry for falling asleep-" I was cut off by him. "Its okay you were tired. I understand". I was stunned of how nice he was. I sat there staring at him as he did the same to me. " umm can I asked something?" I asked. "Yeah sure".

"What's your name?" I asked coriousity getting the best of me. "Dylan" he simply answered. What an nice name. " okay thanks". I said. He smiled and I returned it. " are you hungry?"he. Asked. Yass! I was starving. " umm yes, sorry". I said feeling bad, I don't want him to go to, to much effort. "Why are you sorry for being hungry, I'll make you what ever you like". He said. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. I felt the sparks ignite and blushed. " umm can I go for a shower first?" I asked. Desperate for one. "Of.course I'll grab some clothes for you" he said and I nodded. I stripped and hopped in.

Maybe he isn't what I've heard of. I hope...

Once I was done, I hopped out and walked out the bathroom to see a pair of blue jeans and a peachy singlet with a jacket. I went over to put them on and just in time Dylan walked in. "Do they fit?" He asked. "Yeah thankyou" I replied. "Come on let's get you fed" he said. I just nodded. We made our way down the stairs and into a gorgeous kitchen. It was massive! It had a black marble kitchen top with stainless steel stove tops. With white cubboards and a huge fridge. "What would you like to eat?".

"Umm, a sandwich please". I said. "You sure I can Make anything you want". I nodded and said "I'm sure". I smiled and he returned it. "Who made those stories about you and the pack?" I asked. I saw him stiffen. "Sorry". I mumbled. "No its okay. They are true" he said with a smirk. And I stiffened. "That was before you got here and when I saw you my world and my mind changed patterns. When my father died I got the alpha roll and I promise to make a good one. So I became tough and one of the strongest alphas. Nobody could make me happy because the only person who could do that was my father. He teached me patience and strength. And yeah so I became unhappy. But when I met you I felt warmth and I finally had a reason to be happy. I always wanted to find my Mate and now I have." He finished with a weak smile but sadness flashed through his eyes and me on the otherhand I was mixed emotions. I didn't know what to say."wow, im sorry but that's like woah, haha sorry I'm like speechless". He gave me a warm smile. "Here's your sandwich". He said as he had a bight of his own "thank you". I replied. I hope everyone else is nice.