Mate

As I followed the directions that james gave me I made my way to two wooden doors. I knocked twice before I heard the alpha say come in. As I walked in I saw the men at his desk. "Take a seat" the men said without looking up. Well okay? I took my seat. "Name" he said. Still jot looking up! "Casey Lovegrove sir" I replied. He looked up and I met a pair if grey orbs staring into my baby blue ones. My wolf was stirring inside if me but I knew what she meant."mate, go to mate". She said. My eyes widened. "mine" the men said. "Mate" I whispered.

Oh no! I mates with the ruthless alpha!. I quickly got up and raced to the door. I was almost at the door until large pair of warm hands rap around my waist and push me against the wall. "Why are you running?" He asked. His grey orbs staring into my blue ones. I tried to fight back the tears. When he moved his hand slightly I flinched. His eyes darkened. "I'm not going to hurt yo-...wait...who has hurt you my love?" He asked as his temper rised. I blushed at the nickname he gave me. Maybe he isn't so bad. He let go of me and took one step back but still close. "I'm sorry If I scared you casey". He said but with a cold gaze. I looked down "its okay" I mumbled.  "Ummm I need to uh use the bathroom" I said or more as a question. He nodded and I followed him.

He led me to a door and opened it and the sent hit me. This was his bedroom. His sent was of chocolate with a hint of mint. Weird but I likeed it. No. It was intoxicating. His bedroom was big. His walls were a deep dark purple with black carpet. His bed was a king size with a black covering. With two white draws each side of the bed. He had a walk in wardrobe. He opened a door and it was the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door. I slid down the door and cries quietly. Why was he my mate? Why was I abandoned? Why did everyone hate me?

All the questions filled my head and before I knew it I fell into a dreamless sleep

Sorry if its short. I decided to write another story. Hope you like it and please don't forget to vote and comment xx

Brooke x