the safehouse

All the devil's and chase followed Jake and they all were planning a sneak attack to
scare all the Angel's. "Chase all of us will break down this building no single wall be left unscratched " said Jake "got it" chase said with a smirk wide across his face.
So all the devil's including chase shattered down into the safe house throught the roof and Jake just stood there admiring his work.

Lily's p.o.v
We were all just in the dining room eating food when all of a sudden. All the devil's come through from the roof we were all running for our lives each angel behind me was being taken and beaten up by all the devil's . And there was this one devil I think he leads the army ordering all the devils around.i was able to quickly squeeze into a medium hole in the wall and cover it up with some wood planks.i was covering my mouth with my hands trying so hard not to scream when I saw him. The king of all hell and devils was standing there watching it all go down.

Jake's p.o.v
I was watching all the pathetic Angel's get captured one by one. I was satisfied with my work here but I will not be completely happy until all these Angel's slowly and painfully suffer.

"EVERY ONE GATHER AROUND THE KING" chase yelled so that all the devils heard.every devil gathered around Jake holding Angel's in their claws. All the Angel's were whimpering cause they were terrified of Jake and all the other devils.

"SHUT UP AND STOP WHIMPERING OR ELSE I'LL END YOU MY SELF" Jake yelled annoyed. The room was silent.

"Ok everyone hold your angel right and were going back to hell" chase ordered all the devil's.everyone flew of except for chase and hake

"You go chase I will stay behind to see if there's any Angel's left something doesn't feel right" "ok" chase then flew off.

Lily was still in the crack in the wall barely holding in her whimpers. Jake walks around and starts to get angry.

Jake's p.o.v
"AAAHHHHH I know someone's here show your self angel" I know that there's someone here I threw chairs and tables around annoyed.

Lily's POV
I was terrified I heard crashing of tables and chairs and mirrors I'm even more scared now the king was really strong he legit just threw a table across the room.

Then Jake had an idea to catch the angel hiding. He stood there in the middle of the room doing nothing

Jake's POV
I stood in the middle of the room and only listened for anything a whimper a footstep anything to find where the angel is.

Lily was terrified and tried to not even dare to move but no matter how hard she tried a whimper left her mouth.

Jake's pov
"I heard you" I heard a girl whimper it was coming from a crack inside the wall I stomped over to the crack and punched a hole in the wall.

"AAHHH" screamed lily Jake grabbed her arm clawed her chest once now she had a deep cut on her chest and threw her in the middle of the room Jake hadent seen lily's face yet.

Jake's POV
I clawed the girl I haven't even seen her face yet but I threw her in the middle of the room then walked over to her. "So you think you would escape hu" I grabbed her throat to lift her face and I saw her beutiful green eyes looking at me I was frozen for a second she had tears of blood in her eyes from the pain. 
She was 18 like I was I knew because she had a necklace with the number 18. I kind of regretted clawing I let go of her throat.

Lily's POV
He grabbed my throat and lifted my head to meet his eyes they were so beutiful they were blue like the ocean he froze for a second I did aswell. He let go of my throat.

Jake grabbed lily by the waist and picked her weak body up into his arms in a bridal pose and went back to hell and took her to his room. And placed her in his bed. "MEDICAL COME HERE" Jake yelled then 2 nuses came in and tended to lily's wound.

"She will be ok she will wake up tomorrow but she will be in pain around her body skin you will have to help her" said the nurse to Jake "ok you can leave now" Jake said the nurses then left Jake slipped in his bed and pulled lily into his arms so that lily's head was on crook of his neck her hands were on Jake's chest. Jake felt something he never felt.

Jake's POV
As I was about to shut my eyes I felt her snuggle her head in my chest i felt like I was going to explode I cant belive I fell inlove with an angel I never thought this was even possible . I fell asleep hugging her waist tight so that she doesn't run away when she wakes up

Hey guys its melissa sorry for not posting for a while but here you go