Happy Birthday Kookie Part 2

Taehyung's P.O.V

Before we went any further I told Kookie that I wanted to get our bags brought inside.   So I told him to chill on the sofa and that I was gonna run down and get our bags and bring them up to our room.  So I went downstairs and went to my car and got the bag I packed and Kookie's bag and headed back up to our apartment to my baby.  I took our bags to our room and put some of the things that I had brought in the bathroom.  I lit the candles that I had put in the bathroom earlier and I put the champagne in the champagne bucket I put in here earlier.   I wish I could get some ice without being suspicious, but it will be okay.   I put our bags by the bed for now and went back out to where my baby was patiently waiting for me. 

Taehyung: "Hey baby, you ready to finish your tour of our beautiful apartment."

Kookie: "Yes I am so ready to finish this tour.  I can't wait to see the rest."

So we continued the tour and I was super excited as I explained to Kookie that the next two rooms were the two rooms that I put together for us. We get to the first door and I told Kookie to open it. I told him this room I personally did for you. So Kookie opened the door and this is what he saw.....

Taehyung: "I made this Studio for you, baby!  So you can make your videos and all the other amazing stuff you do

Taehyung: "I made this Studio for you, baby! So you can make your videos and all the other amazing stuff you do. I think I got everything you need if there are other things we can get them for you."

Kookie: "This is awesome baby! It looks great. I am gonna have so much fun in here. Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!"

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me to him and gave me the best kiss I have ever had. It was full of passion and love. It started out soft and then got harder and hotter and were both moaning and rubbing our hands all over each other. I pulled back a little to catch my breath....

Taehyung: "Well that escalated quickly! I love you so much! We need to continue the tour quickly so we can get to where I show you our bedroom.

Kookie: "Yes, please! Let's hurry. I want to see the bedroom, especially the bed." - he said with a seductive voice.

So we went to the next door. I told Kookie that this one was my studio for my photography and graphic design ideas that I have or if I have to work on stuff at home for work. I opened the door and this is what we saw......

   I opened the door and this is what we saw