🥂Our Engagement Party🥂

~~~~~~~~~Jungkook's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~
Tae and I get back home from University at 3pm.  I had a project I had to finish for my last class, and it was my very last project to be all caught up so I stayed behind to get it done so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.  Tae stayed and waited for me since we had driven there together this morning.  He said that he was gonna check in with his boss at Epic Games where he is doing his internship while he was waiting on me. His boss had been fine with him taking today off, but he just wanted to check in real quick. Now that we are home we change into comfy clothes and then got busy cleaning. It only took us a couple hours and we were done other than the laundry. We had two loads to do, so the first one is in the dryer and the second one is washing. Tae took the trash out while I checked the laundry. When he got back inside we decided to order some dinner and then cuddle and watch a movie. We had just decided what we were gonna order and I was about to call and order when our doorbell rang. Tae opened the door.

Jisoo: "Hey little brother!"

Tae: "Hey, what's wrong why are you here now? I thought you were coming with mom tomorrow."

Jisoo: "Wow, can't I come over to my brother's apartment whenever I want?"

Tae: "Of course, but you usually don't. So are you okay?"

Jisoo: "Okay I just broke up with my boyfriend and if I go home mom will ask hundreds of questions and be sad with me. So I can't go home because I just want to get my mind off of it. So I came here to hang out with my brother and his fiancé aka my other brother."

Tae: "Okay well then get in here. Kookie and I were about to order some food for dinner and then watch a movie. Sound good?"

Jisoo: "Yes, thank you! It sounds amazing.

She hugs Tae as I come out into the Entryway to see who is here.

Kookie: "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

Tae: "Yes, everything is fine baby. My sister just came to hang out with us. So let's get the food ordered so we can have dinner and let's pick a movie to watch."

Kookie: "Okay sounds good! So Jisoo we are ordering from Panda Express, what would you like to eat?"

Jisoo: "I like absolutely everything they have, so whatever you both usually get is fine with me."

So I call the restaurant and place the order to be delivered.  I went ahead and just ordered one of everything on the menu to cover everyone's taste.  Tae and Jisoo picked a movie while I got dishes, silverware and drinks and brought it into the living room and sat it in the coffee table.  Tae sat down on the couch and I  sat down next to him and cuddled up against him. 

Jisoo: "You guys are so cute.  I love to see how you love each other.  It makes me still believe in true love and I know mine is out there somewhere."

Tae: "You will find your man sis. He is out there and you will meet him soon, and he will be the luckiest man ever, well the second luckiest to have found you.  I'm sorry I hold the first place because I have my Kookie."  -as he leans over and kisses Kookie on his lips.

Kookie: "Um, excuse me please.  I hold the first place because I have you Tae."  - as he kisses Tae again.

Jisoo: "Okay you both are tied for first because you have each other.  I will be okay with second." -while laughing.

We were watching the movie, then we  heard the door bell.  Tae got up to go answer the door.  He comes back in the living room with four huge bags of food. 

Tae: "Baby, what in the world did you order?  This is a lot of food."

Kookie: "I just got an order of everything on the menu to make sure that we had what we all like."