On our way

Sana POV

We were talking in the bathroom when suddenly two men came in and put a cloth over our mouths and the last thing I saw was someone in black covering Dahyun's face with a cloth. When I woke up it was cold and dark. I was tied up with rope behind my back. I looked around and it looked like we were in a forest. I recognized where we were. We were in the park forest at night. There wasn't anyone around the paths as it was night. I looked to my left and I saw Dahyun next to me tied up as well. "Dahyun are you ok?!" I asked.

"Ugggggh. Wait Sana?! Where are we? Why am I tied up?" she exclaimed.

"I don't know, someone kidnapped us and took us to the park forest." I said.

"Wait, we're in the park forest. Never mind someone will find us soon." she said calmly.

"Well well well. Looks like our baby girl has woken up from her slumber." came a husky voice.

"Wait, Jimin?! What are you doing here?!" exclaimed Dahyun.

"Oh we need you of course. Who else is going to be our Luna to our alpha." said Jimin.

"Is it only you?" I asked.

"The others are here too; they are at different areas of the park to prevent you from getting away." said Jimin.

"Dang it! By the way, why is Sana here? What do you need her for?" asked Dahyun.

"She is our baganing tool. If you don't say you're going to be our Luna we're going to kill her." said Jimin.

"No. Please no. Remember GOT7 wants me to. They're going to come and get us." said Dahyun.

"Are you sure about that?" came a voice.

"Jackson. What are you doing here?" asked Dahyun.

"We're helping BTS of course. We both need you so we formed a temporary alliance that was Just Right. Anyways Jin needs you." said Jackson.

"Ok. Thanks. Wait here baby girls. I'll be back." said Jimin smirkingly. When Jimin was gone we were left alone. 

"Sana come closer." Dahyun said.

I did what she told me and she somehow untied me. "Ok let me untie you now." I said.

"No. Go and get help. I'll be fine. I have a plan. Go get out of here before you're caught." she said.

With that I ran off to get help. As soon as I was near the park I saw Bambam and Jungkook guarding the entrance. I hid behind a tree and hid there for a while. It wasn't until Namjoon came up to them and whispered something. Then they ran to another part of the park and didn't notice me. I took this chance and ran to a nearby store. "Help I need help. Can I borrow your phone?" I asked.

"Sure here you go." said the cashier.

With that, I called for backup.

Lisa POV

We've been waiting for hours for any news from Dahyun or Sana. We decided not to call the police since if they get involved then they might do something to both of them. We were currently waiting at Eun-woo's nice mansion. It had a nice living room, a beautiful kitchen, a pool and a pool table as well. I was playing pool with Jisoo and Tzuyu while Chaeyoung and Nayeon were watching k-dramas. Eun-woo was cooking in the kitchen while we were waiting for any answers. "Ok girls, Dinner's ready." he called.

"Ok we're coming." said Jisoo.

"Let's go." said Chaeyoung to Nayeon as she turned off the tv. We all were inside and were amazed at what we saw. Eun-woo had cooked us Pho, kimchi fried rice, and there was also some other dishes as well. "Wow! Eun-woo you made all of this?" exclaimed Tzuyu."No. Nayeon helped me a bit with the pho since it's her recipe. Thanks Nayeon." he said.

"You're welcome." she said.

"Anyways you need to eat in order to get energy so we can find Sana and Dahyun." he said.

"Thank you so much for all of this! You don't know how much you're helping us." I said tearing up.

"Don't cry Lisa. We'll find them and you're welcome. Anyways let's eat." said Chaeyoung.

"That reminds me where are your parents Eun-woo?" asked Tzuyu.

"They're on a business trip to Hong Kong. They won't be back for a couple weeks." I said.

"Wait so you're alone? Wow. Doesn't it get lonely?" asked Nayeon.

"It does, but I call my parents time to time. Plus I got you guys and Dahyun to keep me company. Anyways, let's eat. You guys must be hungry." I said. We all settled in eating the most delicious food anyone's made for us. We didn't speak a word because of how good the food was. Then a phone ringing disturbed the peace. "It's mine sorry." said Tzuyu.

"It's fine." We all said except Tzuyu.

"Hello? What? Where? Ok we're on our way." she said quickly standing up.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It's Sana!" she exclaimed.

"What?! Where is she?" asked Jisoo.

"Is she ok? Where is she and Dahyun?" asked Eun-woo.

"She's alright. She's at the convenience store near the park. GOT7 and BTS kidnapped them. She got away but Dahyun is still held hostage." said Tzuyu.

"Ok. Who's good at fighting?" asked Eun-woo.No one answered. "Ok. Who's fast in running and is brave?" asked Eun-woo.

"I'll go with you Eun-woo." I said.

"Ok Lisa. Are you sure though?" asked Eun-woo.

"I'm sure Dahyun needs our help and I'm one of her closest friends. I'm not going to let those pack of wolfs get her." I said.

"Ok then, me and Chaeyoung will get Sana and bring her here. Jisoo and Nayeon can you stay here?" asked Tzuyu.

"We're fine with that. Bring them back safe though." said Jisoo.

"Ok let's go." said Eun-woo.

With that we took separate cars and went to rescue Dahyun and Sana.

A/N: Hey guys how are you doing? So I have an announcement to make and you can find it in the conversation section. Thank you and please vote for me and I happy reading!