~37~

Alternative Danny's POV
I want out of this place! Freaky monsters were chasing me and I need to get out of here! Currently I was in a big and dead oak tree hiding from these to gigantic...I can't even put a name to them. I think they were either Giants or Titans or hairless Cyclops.

I can't believe Nico and Jason and other me went here...then there is the dickhead that threw me in here. I can't let Tartarus find me.

But...Omega was right when he send me here. Killers belong in hell. I am a killer. I killed Dash's friend-Jason, I killed Paulina...I even killed Dan.

I pushed myself further into the tree. I felt the gravel underneath my hand. I picked it up and let it fall out of my hand.

Nico was here.

What would he do though?

He would try to stay out of sight and cover up his scent. There is monsters everywhere so higher grounds would work better.

I peaked outside and immediately I almost got caught. The creature that was chasing me is here. If I stay still he'll find me.

Duh! I have ghost powers. I turned invisible and climbed out. I flew in the air and stayed between the branches and dead leaves on the trees.

I managed to get away. Thankfully.

I took in my new surroundings. Far ahead I saw a big black and red castle. It reminded me of Pariah Dark's castle just more deadlier looking. I don't think there is a sword lodged into a pumpkin right? Doubt it.

I have to o survive and make things right back home...if I get out of here that is.

Tartarus's POV
I know that Omega threw in that weakling version of Delta in here. I sent out Titans and Giants out to go look for him and bring him to me. If I can get my hands on him and break like I did with Delta and Omega then I'll have a new slave and my chances will be higher to rule.

I know he's out there somewhere. It's just in a matter of time before I find him. What thing I don't understand is, why is he and Delta connected? If Delta gets hurt, then he feels it as well.

"Tartarus." I turned around to see the other Blessed One."Empty handed I see." I said."Not quite." He said and pulled out a container of some sorts."What is that thing?"

"It's a Fenton Thermos. It can capture a ghost and the ghost that's in here is something Daniel wouldn't want to be free." He said."I said to bring me something valuable to him. A friend or family member."

"All his friends and little family he has left is under protection of my father and the other gods. If I do something then they'll know that I'm doing something against them. So I brought something that breaks Daniel."

"The ghost inside is an evil version of him. It is important for him to keep this version of him locked up and sealed tight, but if you were to release him..." Vlad said as he held the container out towards me.

I didn't have interest in it. I took it. He has proven himself in some way."Fine, but my help does not come for free. You are needed to do things for me if you want to be King of Elysium."

"Elysium?" Vlad said."What? Don't tell me you didn't know that Elysium is also known as the Ghost Zone. Hades or Pluto if you will told you and Delta's parents about the Ghost Zone but not what's really inside."

"How is it that there are evil spirits inside there then?" Vlad asked."You are referring to ghosts like Pariah Dark. He used to go by another name before then but he wanted more. It merely lead to his downfall by Delta's hands. A hero..." I said.