*sigh* (vent)

You don't have to read this if you don't want to. You can just read the bold writing.

So I was on a call. And my friends were playing sky block, I wasn't playing but it was fine, I wasn't forgotten or anything. It was just this one person.
So I was at school recently and I have this chatter box friend, she sat with me and started to rant on how gay Fornite was, in my school being called gay can be meaning
1. An insult
2. (For those people how love to talk back) Happy
She was using this as an insult, lots of people use it so I was normally fine because I was close as a friend to them. The thing is this 'friend' was not so close, they were usually annoying and we don't hangout, she has her own group of close friends and I have mine. We would normally have small talk but that's really it. After her long rant about Fortnite being trash I asked her 'what's wrong with being gay?' She didn't reply and just kept ranting. I started to think she was homophobic, and if you don't know I hate those types of people.
But today she crossed the FUNKING LINE.
So I was on a google meet with my friends and we were doing our stuff, I drew, started writing or watched YouTube and they played Roblox. One of my friend invited that girl, I wasn't angry to be honest I was fine.
It happened when we were talking about how my bestie ships to boys in our school even if those boys are best friends, and out of nowhere I heard 'I know right gays disgusting' I was wearing headphones so I heard that loud and clear. I was watching the sound bar which showed who was talking loudest, now the thing is everyone was talking at the same time, but I SWORE it was THAT girl.
I ask who was it and everyone I knew said it wasn't them, I know it wasn't them because they are either Bi, or lesbian.
That girl own up and said 'It was me, I said that like 5 minutes ago' and she said it SASSY.
Since I had the power to remove people and mute them I said, 'Girl that crosses the line' then I removed her.
The whole call was like '*her name, her name, you there?*' 'Splat, did you actually remove her' and I was like 'yes' my friend who was playing roblox check and said 'yup she did' and then they all burst out laughing 😂
That girl (yup that's her name now) called one of my friends and started to rant bout how angry she was at me. She came back after I ate dinner, I asked her how angry she was on a scale of on one to ten, she said in the calmest voice possibly, 'like ten I guess' I almost died of laughter.
Welp, time to ignore her rants about how much she hates me tomorrow, wish me luck.

Summary: A friend said homosexual people are disgusting on a call, I got pissed and kicked her out.

She lucky I gave her a mini rant about how much of a hypocrite she was. I got angry at a friend once and gave her a hell of a long rant.
Welp time to live through her hypocritical rants about how mean I am when she offended a whole group of LGBTQ+ people.

-Splat-