Chapter 1 - Just the begining

Amanda's POV

"Jiaaaa!!! Hurry up! The show's starting!!" I whined.

"Okay! Okay! Im coming! Geez, what does a girl have to do here to get some popcorn?" She chukled. I just rolled my eyes.

"Welcome to this seasons X Factor!" The emcee, Khloe Kardasian greeted.

*Skipping the performance and advertisement crap*

"And the winner for this fall's X Factor is........"

"OMGOMGOMGOMG PLEEEEASE LET IT BE LITTLE MIX OMG I LOVE THEM!" I screamed. "OMG I KNOW RIGHT?! PLEEEEASEEE!!!" Jia agreed.

"LITTLE MIX!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" We screamed in sync.

*Skipping the other performance and celebration stuff*

Khloe chirped, "Okay, so the X Factor auditions are once again, open!"

Then we turned to each other at the same time and started screaming. " OMG JIA!!!! I WANNA JOIN!!!!" I screamed. " YESSSSSS! LETS GOOOOO!" Jia replied.

Both of us ran to tell our parents about joining the XFactor auditions.

Jia went back to her house, which was just next door, and I pracrically FLEW up the stairs to ask my mum.

"YOU ALLOWWWW MUMMY?! THANK YOU MOM!!!! I LOVE YOUU!!" I exclaimed.

"Your welcome honey! You always had a wonderful passion for music and you should go chase that dream with your best friend!" My mom replied with a smile.

"Thanks mom!" I chirped.

My mom actually allowed me to go for the Xfactor auditionsssss!! I sprinted towards the house phone and dialled Jia's house number.

" Hello? Jia?"

"AMAMDA!! MY PARENTS ALLOW ME TO JOIN THE XFACTOR AUDITIONS!!!!!!"

" Really? Yay!! My mom allowed too!"

" Yay!!!!!! Come over to my house? Practise a song?"

" Yeah!"

I hung up.

" Mom! I'm going over to Jia's house to practise our songgg!!" I told my mom.

" Okay!" She replied.

~Jia~

" Ding Dongggg!!" I heard the doorbell ring. I dashed to open the door.

" Amanda!!!" I gave her a hug. " I can't believe it. My parents actually allowed!"

" Yeah me too!" Amanda said.

We went up to my room.

" So, what do you wanna sing for the auditions?" I asked.

" What about If I Were A Boy?" Amanda suggested.

"Ehhh, well, I dont think thats very safe...." I replied

"Oh yeahhh, lets do something safer like.... A 1D song?" Amanda sqealed. Both of us were like MAJOR Directioners.

"*Squeal* OMG! But their songs are actually meant for boys so I dunno...." I replied with a sigh.

"Oh right... Lets do something like Grenade?" Amanda suggested

"Thats perfect! We sang it for Graduation so we had practice! Its not a very easy song but we can do it... Right?" I smiled. That was the perfect song!

"Of course we can! The power of us!" Amanda punched her fist in the air.

I chuckled and turned on the computer and went to Google and typed in ' Youtube'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy!!!! Ok, so just to tell you, this is a joint account! Everything you need to know is all in our profile! Like our names and everything! So please go and check it out!

We love all our fans if we have any! Whoo! Love you! Muahhh!

- Jia&Mani xx