XXXIII

"Holy shit," I hear someone say, my arms tightening around Lina. I look up and see Brenna, her lips smiling at us. She turns to walk away, under the assumption she's giving us privacy. I just move my hand up to Lina's head and hold it closer to my chest, closing my eyes once more.

"Is she gone?" I hear Lina whisper, my head nodding. She doesn't move, allowing me to believe she actually wants to be this close to me. I'm enjoying the fact that she's happy with me; it's assuring that she's starting to get where I am.

I have feelings for her. Deep feelings I told myself I don't ever want to have. It sucks because my soulmate has blocked it from her mind for so long, but I can see she's coming around. I've been as patient as I can be, despite how hotheaded the two of us. That's honestly one of the reasons I've started falling for her: she keeps me on my toes and I'm fucking obsessed with her.

My hand grabs my phone from the table and I read through the texts from my buddies, saying they're getting together tonight.

"Wanna go to Mitch's tonight?" I ask her, her hand laying flat on my chest.

"Okay," Lina says, my hand tossing the phone on the floor. I wrap my arms tighter around her and kiss her hair, her laugh muffled into my chest.

I'm enjoying this way too fucking much.

With a smile on her face, she lifts her head and leans down. Immediately my hand grabs her face and I kiss her, her body laying directly on mine.

"I can hear you!" Brenna yells, my arm just tightening around Lina. As long as she doesn't mind, I don't either. Right now, I'm too intoxicated by the fact I have Lina developing feelings for me.

We pass the afternoon in her room, then we go over to Mitch's. As we enter, the smell of weed is in the air and shit music is playing. I spot Mitch over by the stairs and Lina grabs my hand. My head tilts down to look at her, her eyes looking around.

"Don't get jealous, baby," I say when I notice where her eyes are: directly on another girl.

"Fuck off," Lina tells me, her head tilting up. I just set a kiss her hers before walking into the house more.

Lina doesn't leave my side much, but I lose track of her when she goes off with Penny. Mitch allowed her to come to the party tonight.

"So listen," Mitch says, leaning towards me. "Nick's guy brought some heavy shit. You wanna give it a go?"

I watch him pull a packet from his pocket, showing me the contents. "Coke?" I ask, his lips grinning at me as if he's proud.

"It's good. Let me tell you; snorted it off of Penny's ass last night," he geeks, my lips damn near spitting out my drink.

"I'm not taking fucking coke again, man," I say, his hand pushing it into my pocket anyway.

Then someone takes it out, my head turning to look at Lina. Her hand holds the packet, her eyebrow lifting as she looks up at me.

"It's not..." I start, but I'm distracted as she opens it. "Lina, don't fucking take it."

"Why not?" she asks, blowing my mind. Her hazel eyes look up at me and I grab her wrist, pulling her into me.

"Because you're not putting that dumb shit into your body," I whisper in her ear, my words short. I'm not letting her do this.

"Do it with me, then," she whispers, her lips felt against mine. Her tongue darts out, circling my lips before she manages to get out of my grip. She messes with my mind and I'm about to fucking lose it.

"Not here, Lina," I groan, not wanting her to get high at a party. She did it last time and we ended up fucking on the bathroom counter.

When Lina turns back around, I grab her waist and turn her back into me. Her hands press to my chest and I lean my head into her neck.

"Penny said Mitch snorted off her ass," she whispers in my ear, her hands trailing down my torso. My eyes close, knowing what she's doing. And she knows damn well that it's going to work too. This girl knows just what I want and how to get what she wants. It's our game of back and forth, tug and pull.

"Snort it off my tits," she says, and I know her lips are in a smirk. "Snort it off my ass. Snort anywhere you fucking want it, baby."

My hand comes up to her neck and I grab it, pushing her head into my neck so I can put my ear on her lips.

"Don't tempt me," I groan, really not wanting to snort but I will if it means I get her body.

"Try me," she whispers, my head lifting to look down at her. She smiles up at me and I let go of her, her hands moving down so they touch my waistband. She hooks her figures in my beltloops and I press my lips to hers, falling straight into temptation.

"Get a fucking room, will ya?" Mitch says, my hand lifting and giving him the middle finger.

Then I wrap my arm back around Lina and she starts to kiss down my neck. My eyes close, thinking about how a month ago, she wouldn't even think to talk to me.

"How many have you had?" I ask, her hand coming to my chin.

"Three," she grins, my eyes taking in the devilish smile.

"Then you're not snorting fucking coke," I tell her, her head shaking. I start to smile when she rubs her nose with mine, her lips pecking mine.

"Why are you trying to control me?" she slurs, my hand holding her place. Her beautiful eyes look up at me, her hand staying on my cheek.

"Because I need you to be careful," I whisper, her head shaking once more. "And I control you; you're fucking mine."

Lina starts to laugh but I'm partially serious. She is mine, but I wouldn't go so far to say I control her. I just make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

She moves in to kiss me again, my body leaning forward to put her against the wall. Her hands feel over me, my arm resting on the wall to keep me propped up.

"Harry, mate," I hear Nick, my head lifting to look at him. But Lina pulls me back to her, my eyes looking at her lips.

"Stay with me," she whispers, my hand running down to grab her ass. My head leans into her neck and I kiss the corner of her jaw.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll stay with you all night."