Chapter 1

"Come on, Luce~" the pink-haired Fire dragon slayer, Natsu Dragneel, pleaded with his female Blonde Celestial mage partner, Lucy Heartfillia.

"Yeah, LUSHI~" the blue cat, Happy, wined from his perch on Natsu's head.

"Ugh. Fine. But I pick the mission this time." Lucy said, walking over to the FairyTail wizards' job request board. Snatching a paper off the board, and walking back to the bar handing the paper to a white-haired female demon take-over mage, MiraJane Strauss, not even bothering to show the paper to Natsu or the rest of their team.

"Mira, we'll take this job," Lucy said slamming the paper down in front of her.

"Are you sure Lucy, this job looks kind of dangerous?" Mira asks with a small hint of worry.

"Yeah, why not. I just hope this is actually a challenge, it will suck if it's not. Right Natsu?" Lucy said, casually. Natsu nodded in agreement before picking up the paper and reading it.

"Luce, are you sure about this? The request says that we will have to kill ten giant monsters, about the size of a small mountain. Luce, I don't think we should go on this mission." Natsu said, worried for the safety of his blonde partner.

"Let me put it simply for you Natsu, you can either come with me, or you can stay here and I'll go by myself," Lucy said kind of annoyed with her pink-haired partner.

"Fine but Erza, Gray, Juvia, Jellal, Levy, and Gajeel are coming with us just in case," Natsu said.

"Fine whatever I'll meet you at the edge of the forest in a few hours. See yeah." Lucy said walking out of the guild heading towards her apartment.

"Natsu, is everything alright with Lucy, she's not acting like herself at all?" Mira asked, concerned for the young blonde.

"I honestly don't know, she's been acting off the past couple of weeks. Anyway, I should tell the others that we have a mission." Natsu said with a small sigh, heading over towards the table where Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Erza, and Jellal were at.

"Hay Natsu, Happy, where's Lu-chan?" Levy asked looking around for her best friend, and fellow bookworm.

"I'm not sure, but she said she'll meet us at the edge of the forest in a few hours," Natsu said, showing them the request paper.

"Natsu, did you pick this, or did Lucy?" Ezra asked, raising a curious eyebrow.

"Lucy did, Natsu tried to talk her out of it." Happy answers.

"What, Juvia, don't believe this, Lucy-san actually picked this out and Natsu-san tried to talk her out of this. Is Juvia in an alternate universe or something, Gray-sama quick kiss Juvia, Juvia thinks Juvia might be dreaming." Juvia said, falling towards Gray.

"Umm... Juvia you're not dreaming. Although I do have to agree with you, Lucy's behavior is odd." Erza said.

"You're telling me." Natsu replied sarcastically, "Anyway are y'all going to come with?" Natsu asked.

"I'm in, plus it seems like you might need help keeping an eye on Lu-chan," Levy said.

"Juvia's coming too," Juvia said.

"Same, plus I'm worried about Lucy," Erza said.

"You know I'm in," Gray said, punching the palm of his hand with his fist.

"If Shrimp's going then so am I." Gajeel committed.

"If Erza's going I'm in." Jellal sighed.

"Okay, I will see you guy's in a few hours in front of the forest," Natsu said, waving.