Chapter 2

*meanwhile with Lucy*

Shortly after Meliodas and Ban left with the triplets Lucy placed a barrier around herself, and the forest she's in before she fell asleep. Little did she know that while asleep the Ten commandments were already camped outside at the edge of the barrier. They've already tried to break through it but have failed each time.

*a few hours later*

Lucy woke up from her nap and took down her barrier figuring she might as well meet the commandments and her two other older brothers. Within seconds she was surrounded by Ten demonic figures.

"Who are you girl!?" asked the short one with black hair, wearing a blood-red leather outfit.

"Shouldn't I be asking you people that? Based on your demonic appearance I guess I would be correct to assume that you people are members of the Demon Race. To be more specific you all must be the Ten Commandments, demons hand-picked by the Demon King, am I right?" Lucy asked rather boredly.

"Just who the hell are you, and how the fuck do you know that!?" Growled a night in ruby red armor, he had long dark brown hair and a Blackmark on his face.

"For someone disguised as a Holy Knight you certainly have a foul mouth," Lucy replied.

"haha...She's got you there, Fraudrin." snickered a fairy looking kid with bright red hair and rainbow-colored wings. Fraudrin's face held a look of annoyance.

"Huh? Wait did you say Fraudrin?" Lucy blinked in confusion.

"Haha, yeah girl I'm Fraudrin, why have you heard of me?" Fraudrin asked arrogantly.

"You can say that big brother told me that he thought you were still alive after the destruction of Danafor." Lucy said with a sickening sweet but evil smile.

"D-did you j-just say D-Danafor!?" Fraudrin asked in a panic, the other commandments noticed this as well as Lucy.

"Fraudrin, what's wrong, you seem distressed?" curiously asked a woman with light purple hair. She was wearing a knee-length white dress with a light pink bow tied around the collar.

"Oh, I'm sure he's only remembering an old acquaintance who failed to kill him after he killed the love of their life, am I right Fraudrin?" Lucy asked teasingly, as sweat began to drop from Fraudrins brow. A tall demon in blood-red full body armor laughed menacingly.

"Well, Fraudrin?" a woman with blonde hair and mean glare asked, crossing her arms.

"Girl you said your big brother told you this?" Fraudrin gulped.

"Yes, big Brother Meliodas," Lucy said with glee.

"Meliodas," everyone growled, getting into a fighting stance.

"Haha. oh yeah, I totally forgot big brother betrayed the demon race. Oh well, that was long before I was born so it's understandable I've only known him as the person he is now. That said he and mother have told me all about what happened about three thousand years ago. But I am curious as to know your sides of the story also which one of you are Zeldris and Estarossa?" Lucy asked out of curiosity.

"Why should we tell you?! You're with that traitor Meliodas we should kill you now." Fraudrin growled, charging towards Lucy. She teleports five feet behind him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I still can't fully control my demonic powers." Lucy warned back, stile toward Fraudrin.

"How the fuck could a week pathetic human like you have demon powers?!" said the tall demon in full body armor, seems to be a bit panicked much to Lucy's amusement.