9 - Navrai Majhi Ladachi

---------------------------------

Arohi's POV

Aai was going crazy as she shouted at a few people about the arrangements. I shook my head a little and let out a sigh looking at the girl who was applying Mehendi on my hand. She chuckled looking back at me.

"All mothers are the same." She said smiling widely. I let out a laugh.

"I guess." I said shaking my head a little.

I saw my girls dancing with their boys as they laughed away. Jenny was trying to make Aai understand something by throwing her hands around in the air.

Ruhi was in Rohan's arms as he danced along with her and she clapped and laughed. I let out a laugh looking at those two cuties. it's very rare to see Rohan along with kids. When Ruhi was still in the womb, it was Rohan who declared that he wanted a niece and not a nephew just like how he has declared that he wants a daughter and not a son.

He was happiest and grinning widely when Arjun declared to him that he had a niece. He took the earliest flight and was in hospital in no time. I chuckled at the memory and looked at my hand. The girls have done a beautiful job with Mehendi and I'm satisfied with the outcome. It's just like how I wanted it to be.

I didn't want to write Mr. Arrogant's name in my hand but Jenny gave me a smirk and whispered something in the girl's ear who was applying the Mehendi. I saw them chuckle as the girl nodded at Jenny and she vanished in the crowd, not before blinking at me. I gave in to let her have her ways as there is no point in arguing with her. She will anyway have her ways.

I don't know where exactly she has written the name or anything as I couldn't see it in the design so I guess more than Rohan, I need to search it before and at the moment I don't think I'm anywhere closer. I gave in when Aai came and sat near me with a wide grin. I smiled looking back at her.

"Are you done shouting around?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I don't shout for no reason. The arrangements weren't complete." Aai said frowning and looking around again. I let out a sigh along with a chuckle.

"Aai, it's okay. They will take care." I said with an assuring smile.

"See these photographers now..." She said again and made an attempt to get up but I stopped her.

"Aai, they know their work. Let them be." I said. She gave me a glare and looked at Rohan.

"I will talk with Rohan as there is no point in talking with you." She said with a complaining face. I shook my head with disappointment.