part seven

I woke up and decided to take a shower because me and colby was going out to eat today. I went in the washroom and turned on the water and got in, once i was done washing my body and hair i got out and put on my clothes

I went downstairs and saw the guys playing the game "wheres Colby"i ask "hes in his room"corey says "ok thanks"i say then i go upstairs and knock on his door "come in"he says "what time are we leaving"i ask as i come in "we can leave right now"he ...

I went downstairs and saw the guys playing the game "wheres Colby"i ask "hes in his room"corey says "ok thanks"i say then i go upstairs and knock on his door "come in"he says "what time are we leaving"i ask as i come in "we can leave right now"he says putting on his shoes "sure"i say, we leave his room and go downstairs and colby grabs his keys "where are yall going"sam asks "out to eat"i say "have fun"devyn says as i leave i see all the girls smirking at me.

We get into his car and start driving "corey thinks were dating"colby says "all the girls ask me all the time"i say "what do you say"he asks "no but they say we should"i say "jake would kill me"colby chuckles.

We pull into up to the restraunt and go inside and sit at the table and order our food "i never gave jake my presents"i say "we can give them to him when we get back"colhy suggests "sure"i say. A few minutes later the waiter comes back with out food and we start eating, its actually really good.

We got in the car and drove home listening to music. Once we got therw we got out and went inside "have fun"devyn asks "yeah, the food was good"colby says  "jake i got your presents still"i say "ooo what did you get me"jake asks "well follow me and you'l find out"i say. I go upstairs to my room everyones following and i grab his bag and hand him it and watch him recation as he opens it "you got him the iPhone 11"corey exclaims "and a fucking gucci ring"sam says "you better spoil us like that"katrina says "i will trust me"i say making all them smile.

I know its really short and rushed and i forgot about thw birthday and all but next chapter will be longer ill try anyway :)