part eight

I woke up and went to the bathroom and turnes on the water and got in and washed my hair and my body. Once i was done i went to my room and picked out an outfit i grabbed my dark blue laced bra and panties and put it on and grabbed my shirt and put it on  "hey addi- shit sorry"colby says shutting the door "its ok"i say i grabbed my pants and put them on

 Once i was done i went to my room and picked out an outfit i grabbed my dark blue laced bra and panties and put it on and grabbed my shirt and put it on  "hey addi- shit sorry"colby says shutting the door "its ok"i say i grabbed my pants and put ...

"You can come in now"i say "i didnt mean to"he says coming in "its fine"i say sitting on my bed "i was wondering if you wanted to come with me brennen and his brother to film"colby asked "sure"i sat. We grab our phones and then we go downstairs and colby grabs his keys suddenly, we hear someone cough and we turn around and see the boys (the girls went back) "where are yall going"sam asks "to a restraunt"i say "are yall secretly dating"corey asks "no!"Colby says "were just messing with yall calm down"jake says "were going to film with jake and brennen"i say "oh ok"sam says. We get in the car and pull out the drive way.

We pull up to the restraunt and get out and go inside and see brennen and Jake sitting down, me and colby to the table and sit down "hey brother"brennen says "hey dude"colby says "you brought a girl"jake says smirking "im jakes sister"i say "jake will kill you"brennen says "what are we doinf anyway"i ask "i go to restraunts and order food and rate them best or worse"brennen says "and i do bathroom"jake says.

Brennen ordered a bunch of food theres, crab,lobster, sushi, wassabi, clam, and other food "ok so who wants to go first"brennen says "i will"i say "grab whatever you like"brennen says i grab sushi and took a bite "is it good"jake asks "i like sushi but this is shit"i say putting it back then,brennen and the others grab a sushi and take a bite "nasty"jake says "actual ass"brennen says "that's disgusting"colby says.

Jake just got done with the bathroom update thing and brennen already payed so were outside just hanging "so yall are not dating"brennen asks "nope"colby says "yall would he cute"jake says making us blush "yall are blushing!" Brennen exclaims "am not"i say "your seriously a tomato"jake chuckles.

"We should get going"colby says "ok we should hang out again"brennen says hugging me "for sure"i say hugging back "bye guys"jake says "bye"me and colby say as we walk off and get into his car, he starts it and we drive off. "I guess everybody says were a cute couple"i say "even the fans make edits of us"he chuckles "the fans are really good at editing"i say "they are"he says. We pull in the drive way and sit there for a bit suddenly, colby turns to me i turn to look at him he gets inches away from my face then i decided fuck it, and kissed him.
"Hey!"corey says hitting on the window scaring us and pull apart and open our doors "were yall kissing!"corey exclaims "n-no"i say blushing "then what was yall doing"corey asks "please dont tell anyone"colby asks "i won't"corey says smiling like a maniac and runs back in the house "your a good kisser"he says as we get out "your not bad yourself"i say smiling

I hope this was long enough :) im sorry i know this sucks i feel like its too soon so please comment if it is or tell me ideas for the next chapter please:)