Chapter 2 Bundle of Joy

A month later.

Molly's POV

We are in the car, driving home. I'm wearing a Minnie Mouse hat and a Mickey shirt. I have dark jeans on and combat boots.

Tucker is wearing a Mickey hat and a different Mickey shirt. He has on light wash jeans and high top converse.

We finally drove into the driveway. We open the car doors and grabbed the luggage. We went up the patio and opened the door.

"Surprise!!" We hear a bunch of people say.

"Welcome home!" Amanda announces. We hug everyone and drop the suitcases in our room. Then we go out and talk to everyone.

We tell a bunch of stories. From the time I almost threw up on Expedition Everest to the time Tucker made me ask someone directions to the castle, when it was right behind us.

After an hour of talking everyone went home. It was 9:30 and we were exhausted. We headed straight for bed.

We drifted asleep.

Tucker's POV

We wake up at 10:00 the next day. Molly is hurrying to go to work in he next hour. I don't have to go in today.

I guess I have the house to myself. So I invited my friends that liked football over to watch the game. We all wore jerseys of the team we liked.

The panthers weren't playing today, so we watched the Dolphins play the Cubs. We all wore Dolphins jerseys.

I made popcorn. It was empty in 5 minutes.

Molly came home right when the game ended. Everyone left and she pulled me to the side.

"I have big news, Tucker!" She said.

I wait for her to tell me.

She finally does.

"Tucker, I'm pregnant!"

Authors note:
Molly is pregnant! Leave baby names in the comments. Don't forget to vote and follow. There will be a follow back.