A Normal Day

= Fluff =

: Lemons :

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1

A Normal Day

(普通の日)
[평범한 하루]
{平凡的一天}

"Baby..." A quiet, gentle, muffled voice could be heard under the covers of their bed. Khun and Bam's bed, that is. A peaceful, spring morning with birds chirping in the distance of their home. The sun rose, giving meaningful, orange, pink light to the living plants and animals waddling around the world. It was great. Quiet.

Khun was having a good dream as well... It was about Bam cooking up the best meal he'd ever had in his life. It was all going sufficiently... Until a certain someone decided to wake him up.

Which was also a good thing for the blue-haired boy... Being woken up by the love of his life— free snuggles, tickles, and kisses in the morning? Who would ever say no to that?

Khun was under the covers, his back facing Bam as he lay peacefully against him, asleep in the darkness of their bed. It was warm and cozy.

"Mmm... Aguero, it's time to wake up~..." Came the voice again. Khun groaned and shook his head as if his husband could see him... Which he couldn't since he wasn't completely under the covers like Khun.

"Don't wanna..." he muttered, arms being wrapped around his waist as he pouted, half asleep. Oh, how he had to face Bam, who was a morning person. He certainly wasn't. "Five... ten more minutes?" He pleaded groggily.

"Mm-mm, you said that fifteen minutes ago, c'mon, Khun~"

"But it's— it's Saturday~..." He began to slowly, reluctantly open his eyes, rubbing them as he poked his head out from under the covers, turning over so he faced the brown-haired boy. "I'm sleepy."

     "You gotta get up, though~!" Bam poked Khun's nose lightly.

     "But... but I wanna stay in bed with you, we don't have work today." He frowned, his face buried into Bam's bare chest. Bam shook his head with a smile. It was the type of smile you gave to someone whenever they did their usual thing. The thing that you always had to drag them out of like a 'here we go again~' But it always brought the happy moments to life.

Slipping his hands up Khun's oversized, black shirt, he put light pressure on his waist, "Wake up~!" He whined, "I wanna stay in bed, too—! But Shibisu, Hatz, Rak, and Endorsi are coming over today! We haven't hung out in ages!"

Khun began to laugh as he was tickled, squirming uncontrollably. Although, after Bam reminded him, it was only then did he remember of the gathering that they had with their old friends. Why'd it have to be today~... Khun thought to himself. "Mmmm!" He giggled, "Fine, fine! Why so early... What time is it?"

"Eight."

"When are they coming over...?"

"At two?"

The boy with cobalt-blue eyes grumbled and drew the blankets over his head, the next words being muffled slightly to Bam's ears. "Why'd you wake me up so early, then? I'm not like Endorsi— I don't take forever to get ready~" He complained with confusion. Well, it was true. So why did Bam wake him up so early, anyway? Messing up my dream for nothing! YOU WERE COOKING FOOD AND I HAD A NICE VIEW OF YOUR BACK.