Cupcake

! Smut !

= Fluff =

: Lemons :

• Angst •

DO NOT GET FOOLED BY THE FLUFF

MY GOD WAS THIS EMBARRASSING TO WRITE

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

3

Cupcake

(カップケーキ)
[컵케이크]
{杯子蛋糕}

The first thing heard was a wince as he tossed a small towel over his shoulder, little droplets of water dripping down to his lower back. Several, fresh scratches that showed skin scraped off his upper-back. He shook his head with slight laughter as he stared into the mirror.

Those amber-colored eyes stared proudly at his back. It did hurt, but it was nice to know of the person who gave it to him. He wondered if he got the scratches because it was that painful or if it just felt really good...

Well, considering the moaning mess his lover was under last night, it probably just felt extremely pleasura—

Suddenly, Bam's phone rang, the faint sound of his ringtone reaching his ears.

Dropping the attention to his back, he hurried over to the bed and pressed the little green button on the screen. On the way, he tripped on a little stuffed animal, falling on his face. He sat up and rubbed his forehead, hissing in agony.

"Yoru? I can't see you." Khun sighed. They could've used the pockets to communicate with one another... but ever since Bam introduced his lover to FaceTime, they've used phones ever since.

"Owwww..." Bam whispered, pinching the bridge of his nose. With his free hand, he picked up the phone laying on the bed, holding it up in front of his face. "Hi, baby!" He grinned, staring at the screen. His face looked a mess. A red mark on his forehead and a bit of a nosebleed.

"...What happened?" Bam could see his little blueberry facepalm, cringing at the sight.

Khun had his phone against a box on his desk. So he didn't need to hold it. He was on his break; had a short day at work so he'd be able to go home after lunch... which was in a few minutes then.

"I tripped on one of the toys while trying to answer you..." Bam stared at his face on the screen, pouting at the mess he created to his face. Stupid.

With a sigh, Khun gave a slight smile, "I'll look at it when I get home."

At this point, Bam began laughing, "I'm fine, really!" He stood up, walking over to the bathroom where he left his clothes at. He yawned, setting his phone against the mirror so Khun could still see him.

Yet, as soon as Khun caught a glimpse of Bam's back, he begged to differ at the 'I'm fine' statement. What other wounds was he hiding?