part one~ You Were The First...

I stood upon the edge of the building. It was only a month after they had died, only a month since I escaped that retched please but with no will to live.

The trials were... Scarring... But now that they are gone I have no reason to keep going it won't get better!

Funneh, Katherine... Was the first...

~Flashback~

"ALLEN!?" I heard Funneh yell, calling me by my real name, I turned around fearing what might be behind me. Piggy was behind me, Piggy was our first trial...

I braced myself for dying, I braced myself for never seeing or hearing my sister's voices again..

But it never came...

The game ended, and I looked at the ground where my sister lay, dead. Where Funneh, lay dead.

"Funneh..!" I yelled bending down and pulling her limp body towards me as I cried. I checked her pulse and gasped with relief, she was still alive, "Katherine, just hold on a bit longer... I promise we'll get out of here!" I couldn't bare the though of her dying.

"Kat!?" Gold ran towards us, and Funneh's pulse stopped, she was dead. I couldn't stop crying, my SISTER, my older fucking sister died...

"Well done~ one down, three more to go until one of you can escape, poor Funneh, died because she saved you Allen~..." The voice of Yandere, came through the intercom, I can't believe my friend was doing this, she was a traitor!

~Flashback end~

"God Funneh... You were always so competitive, and amazing, and patient with me... I looked up to you for so many years, you were the rebel, the leader, the best big sister I could've asked for... You were the leader of the Krew, and I'm so sorry, you had to die because of my stupidity... You were the first... I love you Katherine..."