part two~ see another rainbow for me

I took another step towards the edge. Rainbow, my eldest sister, was the second... I still remember every second of it even through all of the blurriness and all of the tears...

~Flashback~

The next trial was a pretty scary one, we were playing flicker, and the first to die would die while the other three move on to the next...

I was still crying over Kat, I still was unable to accept she died to protect me...

The lights started flickering, I gulped... I started running to the sewer ladder, and pulling myself up onto the third bar.

I heard a scream, as I gulped back more sobs. The scream was Rainbow...

The lights flickered back on, loud sobbing could be heard.

I ran to where the blood could be seen, Gold and Lunar were on either side of Betty...

"No! No! No... No...!" Gold was sobbing so desperately, we were all sobbing so desperately.

"K-krew, I'm going to see Kat... Please, see another Rainbow for me.." and like that Betty stopped breathing...

~Flashback end~

I looked up, it was raining so damn hard if I forgot to mention that. I looked to my right, and saw a faint Rainbow appearing. I choked back another sob.

"I saw another Rainbow for you, Bethany... It's so hard, you would do anything to get me through this... I'm sorry, you were so pure, so innocent, so damn perfect... And you died at the hands of Yandere... I'm so sorry Rainbow, I love you... Bethany.."