part five~ Jump

I stopped dwelling on the past, I took the final step.

I was falling very fast, my mom said if I did this I would regret it, but I was nowhere near regretting it. Everything I knew flashed before my eyes.

I remembered the note I wrote to my parents,

Dear Mom and Dad,
I can't do this anymore...

I kept falling, the ground getting closer every millisecond, my death getting closer my every millisecond...

My sisters gave me a reason to live, and now they're gone...

Now they're gone! And now I will see them again, now I will be happy again, I knew it ever since I got out of the trials; death would be the only way...

So what's the point? I don't have a reason to live!

I don't, I really don't, and this is me getting set free from this hell...

Don't grieve over me, they're dead because of me. And now I'm seeing them again... Goodbye...
Your son, Allen.

The ground was inches away.

I hit the ground.

Pain enveloped me, but I didn't regret anything.

My breathing was labored as I slowly died.

Finally.

My sisters faces flashed before my eyes, I was free...

__
I really hope you enjoyed this short story! Never commit suicide, this was only a quick side story, so please if you need help or are feeling suicidal, GET HELP. Don't commit suicide...

- Silver, out...