Cooks Party part 1

Angels outfit^^^

Angels outfit^^^

Angels POV:

Effy convinced me to go to her fuckbuddies birthday party, at a pub which looked like it was as boring as seeing grass grow. There was a lot of old people who were in the that pub, our group and more old people. When Cook saw us walk in, he got up, looking over excited for this party, that I could already sense was going to be lame as.

"Effy! Pandora! Angel! Come and join us!" He gave us all a hug, Effys hug with him was very awkward, almost making me laugh.

We all sat down, and Cook didn't see how bored we were, he was just so hyped.

"Tonight is gonna be a slasher. No rules. Eat grapes off each other, break speakers over your head or other people, do whatever the fuck you want! If partyings a crime, whose getting arrested first!"He shouted.

"Stephanie? Can we have 2 rounds of shots for everyone? Let's get this party started!" He shouted to the bar woman, then headed up to collect them when they were done.

While Cook was waiting for the shots, Naomi came in, which Katie didn't like. "Here's the lesbo here to gay us up. Did you know she practically jumped on Emily in secondary, totally a weirdo."

Naomi sat beside me, seeming unfazed. "Better watch out Katie, I might mistake you for a Lezza and fuck you my massive strap on!" Everyone burst into laughter, other than Katie who muttered under her breath things I couldn't pick up.

"In all honestly, you do sound a bit Homophobic Katie, no offence." Katie began getting flustered. "N..no of course n..not."

Cook came back with the 16 shots. By the time he sat down, everyone had quietened down. Cook looked like he didn't know what else to do, so he downed shot after shot, until he had about 6, his throat most likely on fire.

Emily looked like she remembered something and reached into her bag and pulled out a fully intact cake. "Seeing as it's your birthday, I made you a cake." There was a small glisten in Cooks eyes, and I could tell he hadn't received a birthday present in ages, and he looked like a child at Christmas.

"Top woman. Top fucking woman!" He delves into the cake, eating it so bloody fast I couldn't keep up. At one point Jj tried to reach out to eat abit of icing, and Cook harshly slapped his hand away. "Mine." He growled disgustingly, his mouth still full.

A few minutes later he had devoured the whole fucking cake, greedy prick. That's when Katie has enough. "Where's the fun? The men? The dancing?" Cook scoffed and pointed to himself, Jj and Freddie. "We're men!"

Katie laughed sarcastically. "No. You're boys!"
Cook smirked. "Wanna measure my cock? It's daddy sized." I gagged and almost threw up. I had enough of this boring party so I got up. "I'm going for a spliff." I stated before walking outside. I stood on the pavement, looking at the harbour close, in a trance, until I realised the reason I was out here, so I lit my spliff and had a long toke, feeling immediately relaxed.

When I finished, I dropped it on the floor and stamped on it, and was going to head inside, but Freddie walked out, on the phone. "Karen, I'm not bringing you drugs, piss off." We both didn't realise Cook was with us.

"Who was that?" Cook asked Freddie.
Freddie sighed in annoyance. "My sister Karen. She's at a friends engagement boat party and wants drugs."

Cook smirked. "So.... free entry, free bar an' that?" He asked. "Yeah.... wait Cook no! We are not!" He wouldn't take no for answer so he went and gathered everyone and we all headed to this engagement party.