Chapter 4 - What have I done...?

Waking up I realised I was tied to a bed. Looking down upon my body, what I saw scared me, somebody had undressed me and wrapped me in bandages, meaning they'd gotten rid of my underwear, I'm 17 years old and I'm very insecure of my body. It took me a minute to remember what had happened because Hoodie hit me over the head with the pipe.

But my thoughts changed when I saw a calendar on the wall. Today had been two weeks since Jeff had dragged me out of my dorm window from the school. School! I need to get back to let them know I'm ok and tell them what had happened.

After a while of quietly struggling to get out of my restraints, I heard people talking. They were both men. "-but is she in the right state of mind right now? Is she alright from the last mission? Those were some pretty bad burns."
"I'm not sure, we'll have to check on her, it'll be time to change her bandages about now." 

I had to pretend to be asleep before anything else happened, the last time I blacked out, I'm guessing I did something bad. Like, really bad to have have burns like this. One of the men opened the door and started to unwrap my stomach. "I know you're awake. You may as well stop pretending." I opened my eyes and saw Masky, I knew who he was and didn't panic. If they wanted or needed me dead, they would've done it already.

From what I heard earlier, I had some sort of mission. Meaning I have some sort of other personality like Tim with Masky and Brian with Hoodie. I'm not sure if Jay made it out alive being Skully, but I have yet to know much. So I pretend that I was this other personality. "Why am I tied to the bed?" I asked him in a monotone kind of voice.
"We had Yula try to escape, so we tied you guys to the bed and you came back." Masky explained. "Well, can you untie me now?" He nodded and started to untie me. 

I looked at the table next to my bed and saw a mask. (Image above) It was white with cracks and burns around them. Before sliding it over my face, I drank a glass of water from the jug next to me. "I'll leave you to get changed, kid." I just nodded and looked at my burns, they were quite severe. I wondered what I did to get these.

My name's gonna be 'Burnz'. heh, Burnz, I like that.

Looking in my wardrobe, I chose out this outfit:

(Just imagine she has the mask over her face.)

I walked downstairs and waved to Hoodie and Masky. "I'm going for a walk, be back in a bit." I said, not looking their direction. After a few minutes of walking in the general direction of my school, I started to have the feeling someone was watching me. I made sure to keep an eye out, but found nothing.

Expecting to find the school in the clearing, I only saw a pile of rubble and ash. 'Maybe this is where I got my burns from.' I wondered as I climbed up into a near by tree. "You do this?" A man asked, he had a blue hoodie so dark it looked almost black. "My name's Seth, Seth Wilson. I'm guessing you know who I am." he smiled.

I smiled under my mask. "Yeah, I've watched Marble Hornets and your little trick with totheark. nice job hiding it, but clearly not the best job."
"What's your name, kid?" What is it with everyone calling me a kid?
"Burnz, with a 'z'. But you can call me Yula, my case is the same with Tim and Brian, if you were wondering." And by the look on his face, that's what he was going to ask me next. 

"You seem familiar." I said pointing at him. He shrugged.
"You've watched Marble Hornets, remember?"
"No, as if I've met you before, in person."
"Dunno. The Operator wanted me to recruit you, or rather, Burnz." He explained. 
"But why me?"
"You've known some of us longer than you remember."
"Why should I trust you?" I asked, getting down from the tree I was sat in.
"Was I the bad guy?"
"Not really, you were only getting revenge on Alex..."

"You want to come with me?"
"..."
"Sure."