Chapter 9

“why don't you embrace it?” grey spoke as randall was gazing back and forth at Jasmine.

“what are you talking about?” Randall asked

“oh come on you obviously have feelings for her.”

“no, you do not me.”

“you're just saying that, but you know it's not true. you like her, love her even if you don't know it yet. believe me i’ve seen people not fall of atlantis little body holders, you could not fall in love with her, but you know you want too. as hamish said you can choose who you want to be.”

Randall sighed before jasmine stood up and walked to the entrance along with the others.

“you guys may want to stand back just in case this... well you know.... explode.” she said making them all step back a few before she started doing the spell.

“what is this spell supposed to do anyway?” lilith asked yelling over the winds that came in the room from jasmine doing the spell.

“it's suppose to break the bond between all the knives!” Hamish yelled

“yeah using the one that was used to stab hamish and the main one that the grand magus uses!” jack yelled as the winds got stronger, but also started to calm down as Jasmine gasped and stepped back. The daggers that were once floating together fell on the ground crashing into pieces.

“well that worked.” Atlantis said making jasmine sigh in relief. “it worked.” she said so they could here and looked at them. “so what does this mean for us?” randall asked

Grey groaned in frustration. “how are you supposed to be good looking, but special?”

Randall shrugged before Jasmine started talking.

“Well, if anyone tries to use this knife on you it won't kill you or harm you as much as it used to. so that way you'll heal easily, but try not too so they don't know you're a werewolf. and don't kill anyone until i get more information about what they have planned next. Lay low. Got it?”

Everyone looked at Lilith who rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “fine...”

Jasmine sighed before getting a text from Vera.

Vera
TEMPLE NOW

Jasmine looked up at her brother who also got the same text. “we have to go.” Jack said before him and his sister took off running in the woods leaving the others confused.

__________

They walked into temple and looked around at all the nervous people. “what do you think is going on?” jack asked

“we’re about to find out?” jasmine said as the two walked into Vera’s office.

“you wanted to see us magus?” jack asked

“yes, jack, jasmine we have a big problem.” she said before leaning up on her desk.

“the daggers the ones to defeat the werewolves are missing.”

“what?!” the two asked trying to be in shock.

“they were here one minute and they vanished. i gave half my trusted Acolytes, and medicum a dagger and they said it vanished from the presents.” vera explained

“and you think someone took them? how?” jasmine asked trying to be confused making vera shrug.

“i don't know, but i want you three to figure it out.”

“i’m sorry three?” jack asked

“yes Mr. Morton. You'll both be working with miss. Drake. now leave and find those damn daggers. you will bring them back to me understood?”

“yes magus.” jasmine said as her and jack left the temple.

“don't think that spell worked correctly.” Jack said as they walked the campus.

“no it worked, but someone intervene with it.” jasmine said before hearing a innocent giggle from atlantis.

“don't be mad darling. you can be a little more grateful though. because sooner or later you'll know.”