The Todorokis (Prolouge)

Izuku Todoroki and Shoto Todoroki, two twin boys. Shoto had straight half white and half red hair, with one eye grey and the other blue, and a scar over his blue eye. Izuku had curly red hair with white highlights, large grey eyes, and freckles.

Two of the most closed off kids in class 1-A.

Shoto gave off a sort of "come near me and you'll die" kind of feeling, and Izuku was so nervous and fidgty, so no one really bothered to try and talk to them. And neither seemed to mind it.

Both of them were recomendation students.

It was the second day of school, when Uraraka decided to approach one of the mysterious boys. She tapped Izuku on the shoulder, causing for him to jump in seat, and turn to look at her.

"Hey there! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! You're Izuku Todoroki, right?" She asked, smiling. Izuku nodded, avoiding eye contact. She barely noticed the trail of smoke that left his mouth. Iida would be on his case for that.

"Would it be alright if I call you Izuku? So that I don't confuse you with your brother?" She continued, much to Izuku's discomfort. "Y-y-y-y-you c-c-c-can c-call m-m-m-m-me I-Izuku... b-b-b-b-b-but th-there w-w-w-won't b-b-be a n-n-need f-f-for it..." the stream of smoke thickened as he spoke.

That kid sure did studder alot. "Oh, sure there will! Hey, wanna be friends?" Uraraka said, her smile still evident. He shook his head, "y-y-y-you d-d-don't w-w-want t-to b-b-be m-m-my f-friend... I-I-I'll h-hold you b-b-b-back..."

"No you won't!! Aren't you like.. the number two hero's kid?"

Izuku flinched, whimpering slightly, "j-j-j-j-just l-l-leave m-me a-a-alone..."

Uraraka realized she was making the redhead uncomfortable, and backed away, leaving him in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka had continued trying to befriend the redheaded Todoroki. He was very closed off, and constantly studdered when talking, but he was a nice kid. At least, from what Uraraka could tell, both Todorokis were extremely hard to read.

"Hey Izuku-kun! C'mon, we'll be late for lunch" Uraraka insisted, snapping Izuku out of his thoughts. "O-o-o-oh, r-r-right, s-s-s-s-sorry..."

He stood up slowly, and began to trail behind her as she walked to the cafeteria. He kept his distance from her, much to her confusion. She didn't say anything about it, knowing that he did this every day. The only answer he gave was a shrug when asked.

The smoke always seemed to trail out of his mouth. At this point, Uraraka had figured out that it was probably his quirk, and chose not to ask him about it.

They got their food from Lunch Rush, (Izuku got a bowl of rice, and Uraraka had udon. Izuku always got white rice, strangely enough). They sat down, Izuku sat a seat or two away from Uraraka, though both were at the same table. They ate in silence, neither knowing what to say. Or, maybe Izuku just didn't want to talk? Uraraka wasn't sure, conversing with him was a pretty difficult feat.

Hey, at least he was trying to interact with her somewhat.

A/N

I did it!! I made the first chapter, after months of waiting.