꧁𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗫꧂

Full of caution, step by step he advanced the castle, ominous music getting softer and louder at points, which reminded him of his minimal house filled with random people who sung terribly and did random things without permission.

As the figure was nearing the top, he saw a book on the floor, conveniently titled, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙. The book was velvet red, with coffee-like smudges on the cover. The pages were slightly torn... Well, some of them. The figure picked it up and started trying to read the almost unreadable pages, filled with incomprehensible words. He continued flipping through until 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 caught his mind.

The majority of the page was dominated by a picture of a mass of flesh, complete with eyes and teeth, oh so many teeth.

The figure couldn't decipher any of the text on the rest of the page, so he threw the book aside. But something about that....creature seemed to stick to his mind like it was super glued.

Meanwhile, 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙠 bounded though the corridor. It sped up, seeing the guest whom he had to forcibly deny access to.

The figure saw the ball of pulsing flesh, jagged teeth poking out like spears, and eyes dotting its mass.

He rolled to the right, narrowly avoiding it.

He rolled, but a spike on the 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙠 snagged his shirt, and pulled him along. He screamed as he tumbled down the trap filled hallway. He sunk his fingers into the flesh of the 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙠, and used the momentum gained by the rolling to swung himself forwards.

He saw the monster getting exploded into a million bits and gibs before landing spread eagles on the ground.

Footsteps became louder as the 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 neared the figure. The figure thought to himself, 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘸𝘪𝘵? The figure then remembered that there were many traps laying about, and proceeded to think about the route he would take, avoiding all traps and still luring 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙠. After thinking for a good 5 minutes, the figure jumped out and started running towards the traps. As soon as 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙠 caught sight of the figure, it began running after him at the speed of light.

He rolled, but a spike on the 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗸 snagged his shirt, and pulled him along. He screamed as he tumbled down the trap filled hallway. He sunk his fingers into the flesh of the 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗸, and used the momentum gained by the rolling to swung himself forwards.

He saw the monster getting exploded into a million bits and gibs before landing spread eagles on the ground. Just as he exploded, a scrawny little kid, the size of the figure's fists appeared out of the corridor. It had a red mark on one side of his leg, and a green-like substance flowing out of his hair. He saw the figure, and immediately ran towards the figure with his "Atom sized?" legs and tried to punch the figure. The figure led out a sigh and gripped the kid's hair, and asked, "What's your name?" "Min-" The figure threw him to the other side of the hallway and continued his journey through the castle.
As he jogged through, he pondered. "Okay, maybe that was a little mean..." He thought, his hands still soaked in small bits of blood.

He trudged forwards, looking at the endless hallway before him. He jogged for several minutes, before reaching a dead end.

He pondered, then looked up idly, and saw a ladder sticking out of the roof.

"Hmm..." He took a rope tied his hammer around it, before throwing it up. The hammer's back claw gripped the ladder as he climbed up, fully aware that his next step could make the hammer fall, making it the last step he would ever make....