trying to cover the sun with a finger

Jonas was finally a little more calm, as much as he could be and now he could spit some words.

Asked Lucy what happened and who was that man. Lucy explained that when she went out of the shower heard a noise and got scared since she knew she was the only one home. She grabbed a scissor out of the bathroom cabinet and walked slowly to te living room. She was surprised by the man that seemed to be walking on her direction.

Just after she stabbed him in the stomach that she could see he was Marcos, the neighbor.

When he felt the stab he took his hands till the affected place dropping a tea cup that he had in one of his hands.

He prob went there to ask for something like a little bit of sugar and walked in since the door was unlocked and he was close to Lucy. Her dad tho didnt know the young boy.

Lucy said it happened hours ago and she didnt call the cops because she didnt know what to do. Jonas said they should bury the body because the cops could think the girl was lieing about her story. The truth is that he didnt know what to do either. Nobody would know what to do on that situation but there's always the right and the wrong thing to do and burry the body on ur garden is for sure the wrong one.