who?

Jonas suggested a family day on the mall, it was weekend so it was the perfect idea. They walked around and looked all the stores, watched a movie and ate before going back home. It was a perfect family day.

Arriving home, already around 8pm they had a weird sensation when they noticed the door wasnt locked but maybe one of them just forgot locking it. It was a peaceful neighborhood so they werent really scared.

When they walked in, they saw that someone had left a note on their wall.

- "I saw you."

It was a basic writing, a little shaky like who did it was nervous or maybe scared of the family arriving at the moment.

To Anna that was a mystery but to Jonas and Lucy that was a reminder that their secret wouldnt be hide forever.

Anna wanted to call the cops but her husband convinced her that it was just a kid joke, said he was gonna solve it and kissed her on her forehead for long 4 or 5 second. She went to bed and Jonas and their daughter talked in the living room about their secret in common.

After a long talk they decided to put cameras around the house so they could see if something like that happen again but 2 weeks later they still had nothing and the cameras seems to be a waste of money and time.

It was weekend again when Lucy got dressed to go to a party. She went driving, since she didnt drink it wouldnt be a problem for her.

Everything was normal at the party. Alcohol, friends and music.. nothing seemed weird till Lucy saw a boy that wasnt taking his eyes out of her it looked like he was not even blinking.

That wouldnt be suspect if she wasnt going crazy because of all she did. A single good looking girl always get some eyes on her.

A white boy, a little tall, medium hair and the college jacket. When Lucy eyes stopped on him he smiled without showing his teeth and walked away. At the same time Lucy felt good with the attention she also felt scared. The boy looked familiar to her but everybody does when you live in a small town.

The girl was horrible with names and faces so maybe she did know him but maybe it was the first time she saw him in her entire life.

When she got home that day, she took her clothes off and went to bed feeling exhausted but didnt sleep because she couldnt stop thinking about the boy at the party.