Chapter VI

Everyone was walking back to the dorms. Uraraka had seen that Bakugo was visibly ignoring her. She walked right behind him and whistled quietly while her legs swung forward.

Bakugo had his hands in his pocket, a serious look on his face, and paid no attention to the things around him. Even so, he quickly noticed when Uraraka strayed from the path and walked into the park. He slowly stopped walking and watched from the distance.

Uraraka sat on the bench, and looked around as the trees around her rustled and the grass swayed. She took this precious time to think to herself. She closed her eyes, and rested her head on the bench, legs crossed. It was quiet. Maybe too quiet, until-

"Ochako-san!"

A familiar little girl ran towards her with open arms.

"Aikumi-chan!"

Aikumi hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much."

"How are things lately?," Uraraka slowly patted the girl's head.

"I got suspended from school."

"Wh-what?!," Uraraka removed Aikumi's arms around her and looked into her eyes.

"My quirk," Aikumi looked down in shame. "I switched all my classmates' bodies in school. They told me that I should be away while they resolve the mess."

Uraraka suddenly remembered that this girl was the reason for the situation between her and Bakugo.

"I'm sorry.. I accidentally used my quirk on you too."

"But it wore off, so, it's okay!," Uraraka hugged Aikumi once more.

Aikumi cried on Uraraka's shirt. It was as if she had been keeping all her tears back the whole day.

"What's wrong Aikumi-chan?"

"I..I can never be a hero!"

"What do you mean? Of course you can be!"

"How can I use my quirk to save people and be a hero? It's pointless! Pointless!"

Uraraka cupped Aikumi's face with both her hands. "Anyone can be a hero! Remember that. Don't let this get to you. Soon, you will gain control of your quirk, and use it to become the best hero of your day!"

"You.. you really think so?," Aikumi sniffed and wiped her tears with her small hands.

"Yes. Yes I think so. Don't let others tell you otherwise."

A smile formed on the little girl's face. Tears still streamed down her cheek. Aikumi had long black hair and fair skin. She always put many clips in her hair, and always wore pastel blue.

"Also.... can you tell me more.. about the Broccoli story?"

"The cup of tea realised that... maybe she loved someone else too," Uraraka looked down and her face went red.

Aikumi just chuckled along with it. "That's nice. Also, why isn't Baka-go with you?"

Uraraka just smiled and shrugged. "Let's meet here at this time. Everyday."

"Of course!," Aikumi clapped her hands in excitement. "I'll even bring you special treats and stuff!"

"Okay, I guess I'll get going now! Bye!"

-At the Dorms-

Uraraka opened the fridge. Her eyes wandered around inside it, and she forgot what she was looking for. Out of nowhere, she felt a warm feeling against her back.

Someone's body pressed agains hers. She could tell it was Bakugo for some reason. You wouldn't get the same intensity from anyone else.

His head was hovering over her shoulder. His arms went slowly around her body, only for them to reach into the fridge. Bakugo's sweat dripped down on Uraraka's face.

He's so close!

She panicked inside, her face turning different shades of red. He was just getting something from the fridge, but for her it felt like he was hugging her from behind. His body is so warm!

She tried to move her head as far as she could from his, almost breaking her neck. "Bakugo?.."

"I'm getting something. Shush," Bakugo put his other hand over Uraraka's mouth.

What is up with him today? Normally he would've told me to get out of the way and die. But now, he's quiet.

Something about Bakugo seemed more intimidating than he usually was.

Finally he took a can soda from the fridge and parted his body from hers. Uraraka let out a deep breath. She realised she was holding her breath the whole time.

"What's up with you Round Face?," Bakugo cracked open the can and started drinking.

"N-Nothing! Nothing at all!," Uraraka waved her hands around in a panic. "I just-"

Bakugo grabbed one of her hands and went closer to her. His face slowly approaching hers. Uraraka tried to back away, but she met a dead end against the fridge.

"Something is definitely up with you."

Bakugo examined her red and sweaty face. Uraraka shut her eyes tightly as he went closer. And closer. And closer.

"Let's train," Bakugo smiled in a very creepy way.

Seriously?! This idiot!

"Yeah.. no. I'm tired," Uraraka walked away and rubbed her eyes. She got her heart racing for nothing. Was I actually expecting something? I'm so stupid!

"That's the only way you'll get to spend time with me Round Face. Bye I guess..," Bakugo chucked to himself.

Uraraka stopped walking. Why is Bakugo acting so weird? He would never say something like that!

But he was right. And maybe Uraraka wanted to spend time with him. However, she knew Bakugo was out of his mind.

She walked over to him, took a deep breath, and punched him in the nose.

"OUCH, WHAT THE HECK ROUND FACE!," Bakugo wiped off the blood on his nose.

"That's more like it," Uraraka giggled.

Bakugo's face lit up. Even if he had seen that giggle like so many times, it hit him in a different way this time.

"Die," he said, and walked up the stairs.

"Classic Bakugo," Uraraka said under her breath. She went outside of the building to look at the night sky. She sang her favorite lullaby, and kept walking slowly along the streets. Passing Uraraka's eye were the other class buildings, such as Class 1-B. They were apparently having a party inside.

She turned her gaze to the sky again, and her peace was disrupted by a weird warp sound. She turned behind her to see familiar faces. A purple portal guy was behind them.. wait- Kurogiri?!

Shigaraki smiled underneath the hand on his face. "Hello."

Someone put a bag over her head from behind her. She tried waving her hands behind her in an attempt to make them float, but her hands were cuffed before she did so.

She could hear them talking from inside the bag.

"Are you sure we should get her?"
"Trust me."
"Ochako-san I missed youuuu~~~"

Uraraka knew that no one could hear her screams from here, so she closed her eyes.

I wasn't even able to do anything. How could I be so helpless? After everything Bakugo taught me.

She felt something hit her head really hard which resulted in Uraraka passing out.

Someone help me!