Chapter 1: To believe in her lies

She went alone wandering out and saw that a lady in her late thirties, wearing a slumber coat was hiding her face from falling sunlight to which she looked with delight.

"qui es-tu maintenant? êtes-vous perdu, ma dame?" The lady approached her. She couldn't understand what she was saying. It wasn't her fault. Around her time , language wasn't even invented. They used to contact with gestures. One of the common feature among homosapien and homo maximus that both were looking same.

She blinked her eyes as if to say "she can't understand her'

"Oh! Poor child. You must be wandering off. Probably in shock." The lady hailed the mining operation manager who was supervising the whole operation and pointed at her. He shrugged and went to podium. The group was full of Turkish miners and that's why he felt that only saying Turkish as a tribute to them would be worth their immense efforts that they were able to extract high concentration of tungsten from ground.

"Benim adım Neil Cavanagh. Hepinizle tanışmak benim için bir zevk. Umarım bu ülkeyi, her bir desteğinizle henüz mümkün olmayan bir gelişme aşamasına götürürüz. Çok teşekkürler bayanlar ve baylar." He waved at them as they smiled.

[My name is Neil Cavanagh. It is my pleasure to meet all of you . I hope we take this country towards a stage of development that hasn't been yet possible with each of your support. Thank you very much , ladies and gentlemen.]

"vous ne pouvez pas laisser une fille perdue ici." The lady again approached the manager pointing at girl who was lost in her own world.
[you can't just leave a lost girl here.]

"Fine! I will take her to Istanbul but that is it. After that , we are done, Nellore" He announced sighing.

"Thank you ." She smiled and went to look for the girl who was walking away.

"Hey slow down! Where are you running off to in thus deserted area?" Nellore ran after her. She blinked her eyes as if not understanding anything.

"Hmm! You must be tired. Here suit yourself." She gave her phone to her to which she looked curiously. She had not the technology available to make that . She was fascinated by it

Nellore left her with mobile as she sat on a rock. In just a few minutes, she was able to pick up language. And by the time Nellore came back , she was speaking.

"Hi! Thank you for your help, Nellore. " She rolled her eyes and Nellore looked shocked.

"Since when do you know how to speak?" She asked.

"Since you gave me your phone, homosapien." She stated

"You are a weird girl. Come on." Nellore shook her head thinking that she was just messing with her and just got out of shock or something.

"Uhm...I am not lost. I can find my own way." She didn't budge from her position.

"Really? Do you even know where we are?" She looked at the girl.

"Of course. Mount Blanc, France, Europe, Pangaea,Earth." She smirked.

"Yeah! Pangaea was in existence a very very long time ago and I can't let you walk all alone." Nellore told her.

"Try me." She glared.

"What is your name?" Nellore asked crossing her arms. She blinked because she didn't have one . She recalled all the names she saw in Google.

"Janessa! Janessa Livelight." She replied.

"That is a....nice name." Nellore shrugged.

"Of course it is. Now bye." She scampered off before Nellore could stop her. She wasn't sure why she wanted to run away from her . She knew that Nellore was just trying to help her. And for some reason, she didn't want it. For some reason, she wanted to be alone even after sleeping for millenia. Even though she knew that homosapiens were different now, she wasn't ready to open her heart. Not so soon only to risk being betrayed again. Not so early that she again falls into trap of evil that lurks in them. She didn't see light in humans but see the darkness beneath them like a demon sent by hell to pounce on her shredding every piece of her soul.

And so even when she was exhausted , she kept running. Her cheeks going red not from tiredness but from the fear of being defeated by the forces of nature . She was alone in this world running towards she didn't know where but just hoping to get away from that Mount Clan as far as possible. That eternal witnessee of what happened to her. She couldn't forget but she could lie to herself better that it is all gone when it is not in her sight.

She stopped heaving and panting bending on her knees and looking at all the gleaming buildings in the dark . People continue walking, some staring and some not even thinking once about her.

"What is this city?" She asks.

"Paris" someone answers and she is left alone sitting on footpath thinking what to do now? For the lie , she ran away from , was it worth to live in a city full of people who lie everyday, feed on someone else's pain and reach to stop by destroying someone. She was not afraid of way this world of homosapiens worked. If something, she was curious and sometimes curiousity is one of the thing that stings most for it make us wonder what more we haven't seen yet and how much is there still to be seen and lead us to wonder? And how far are we willing to go to make us believe and find comfort in our own web of lies?

Au revoir homosapiens! Restez informé pour le chapitre suivant. L'amour de l'homo maximus