The Second Seal

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

When the second seal was opened, the red horse was released. The red horse  had a rider and that rider was given the power to take peace from the earth.

The main thing the red horse and its rider represents is CONFLICT.

Conflict has to do with wars and rumours of wars,racism, riots, lack of peace in the society and all of those things. An example is the crisis between Japan and China now.Another example is the riots that are being carried out all over countries because of racism.

In Matthew 24vs6 Jesus says,

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

When we see this things happen we should not be scared. We should take up our mandates as christains to pray and deal with it spiritually. Prayer influences prophecy.

That these things have been said to happen does not mean that we will be affected. prayer can help us escape the times. God is just showing us behind the scenes what will cause these things

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------##############################################

After giving our lives to Christ, we may not feel like we are changed. Salvation is not a feeling .It is faith. 

It is knowing you are saved. It is a deep-rooted conviction that your sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus.

 God sees you as a person without sin ,without condemnation, without guilt.You are spotless in the sight of GOD!!You can always be assured of your salvation.

May God bless you and keep you safe in this Corona season. Amen

Lots of health,

Omakodim💕