The Third seal

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "Two pounds[] of wheat for a day's wages,[] and six pounds[] of barley for a day's wages,[] and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

The Lamb is Jesus.When Jesus opened the third seal, A black horse came out with its rider.

Its rider had a pair of scales(like those ones for measuring in the past).

The rider's assignment is to bring about famine,pestilences and economic downturns. It was assigned to bring hunger, sickness, economic hardship,e.t.c

In Matthew chap 24 vs 7, Jesus says 

7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

This doesn't mean we have to be affected.Our finances should be controlled in the spiritual realm.

In the midst of all these things, we should ensure that we are in a convenant relationship with God to be secure from these things. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#######################################################

Even though we are saved, we need to maintain our spiritual cleanliness.

This can only be done if we read our bibles (God's word) all the time.

Before you read your bible always ask The Holy Spirit🕊 for wisdom and understanding so that you can understand what you read and so that he can reveal the meanings to you.

Lots of health

Omakodim💕