9

Felix p.o.v:

  Right before i invited him to my minecraft best world called "worororoorld" last night he clicked straight(gay) off! Thats means i can trust him he really does love me🤩🤩.

I need to find out wh0 he really is today. Hmmmm he knows hyunjin... he's a year older. It's possible that he could go to a different school but tbh i doubt it, hyunjin knows a lot of people but he only hardcore mingles with his close friends who all happen to go here.

  Oooooo there be a hyunjean in front of me. Oooo again i rhymed.

  I started running to hyunjin before i gay panicked because he started talking to the cute boy from a few days ago.

  What if it IS THE CUTE BOY FROM A FEW DAYS AGO??0.0

  No way why would a hot boy be playing minecraft...with me nonetheless. But he kinda matches the skin a little... OH WELL!

  I turned around and ran out to jisung's locker hitting it hard which scared him and resulted in to us getting into a stupid argument.

Changbin p.o.v.:

  "Come onnnn hyunjin just at least tell me who he is...or something minor!"

  "Nope! You shoulda thought of that before trying to slide into his respawn point at MY house in MY room!"

  "But i was only- his what now?"

  "Bed...YOUR RESPAWN POINT IS YOUR BED CHANGBIN!" he shouted at his best friend in an annoyed tone. "You don't even know the basic minecraft lingo changbin to be his minecraft bf ugh!" He just turned and stomped away.

  ...so i should slide into his respawn point eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/n: i made up the respawn point joke and it inspired me to make an edit lmao

Every time i touch this fanfic i just think what has my life came to... i literally went threw the effort to edit that stoopid pic and gave up in the end

Weds. July 29th 2020
348 words

~
D.m.
(Atiny there's a comeback tonight!! And former sistar fans... soyou😭😭)