.

Zayn's POV: 

I cant believe him, I thought while walking down the road away from my 'friend'. I was halfway to my car when I was stopped by a small light brown haired girl, who upon further inspection was my mate, my wolf was pushing me to take her right now but I smelt that she was human and controlled myself. 

Her gentle voice interrupted me from my examining "Are you okay?" Her eyes eld concern which was weird since she shouldn't be affected by the bond, maybe she just wanted my money "Why, do you recognize me so you want to get in my pants," I sneered at her. Seemingly unaffected by my tone her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Am I supposed to know you?" she paused inspecting me momentarily "I don't really follow sports, apologies if I've offended you," she smiled. I blanched not used to not being recognized, "No I'm not an athlete," she frowned for a second. 

"Oh... where are you headed right now?" she asked with her eyes narrowed. I stared at her for a second "I'm on my way to my car-" She glared at me interrupting "No you're not you are in no state to be driving... come my place is just down the street you will  be staying the night and then telling me what happened, I have clothes you can use," she ordered grabbing my hand and pulling me back the way I came. 

I stared at her ass for a second before snapping out of it "I appreciate your concern bu-" she stopped walking and got in my face balancing on her toes, she put her hand on my mouth. "Shut up." she growled before walking again. I just went with it why not you know. 

We walked up to an apartment building and she shared a look with the doorman before he opened the door for us, she lead me to the elevator and pushed the button for the penthouse, I looked at her questionably she shrugged "Family money," I nodded understanding what she meant. The elevator stopped and she walked over to a cabinet in the kitchen this time I willingly followed she pulled out a pair of clothes for me. I took them "Um, where's your bathroom?" I asked since she was just watching me. 

"Your changing in here I need to make sure your ok," she said slowly shifting around. I do as instructed, and tap her shoulder she turns and smiles. "Good, what would you like to eat?" I smile back "Ice cream?" She smiles and grabs a tub of chocolate out of her freezer and two spoons. "follow me" she instructs as she starts walking down a hallway. She opens a door to what seems like her bedroom and tells me to sit before moving over to a dresser, she gets out pajamas for herself and strips out of her dress and bra leaving only her underwear. I know I should but I can't seem to drag my eyes away from her. 

After putting on pajamas she turns back toward sme and joins me on the bed handing me a spoon and opening the ice cream. "What's wrong she asked her eyes gently guiding me into explaining everything, "My best friend's girlfriend cheated on him but she didn't tell him who and know he thinks it was me," as I said this I continued staring at her eyes as I talked and all my anger and frustration slipped away leaving a peaceful feeling that I haven't felt so completely in years, "Woah." I whispered. 

She smiled carefully "He was probably just upset, talk to him again in a few day and if he still blames you he doesn't deserve you," I nod signaling my agreement, "Why do I feel so calm I asked her, she smiled a little wider "I have that effect on people sometimes," she glanced at the clock and grabbed the ice cream, "You stay in here I'll sleep on the couch." 

I shook my head "I don't mind if you sleep in here with me," she smiled and nodded "Sure let me put this away and take my pills then I'll be right back." I made a note to find out about the pills later. As she walked out I lied down and sighed taking in her scent of starbursts that covered the whole room.She walked back in and layed down next to me in the same position I was, "Are you okay?" she asked gently as she comfortingly grabbed my hand in hers. 

I sigh and nod "Yeah," my wolf takes temporary control to say, "Want to go on a date?" I blush at his bluntness as soon as I have control back. She sighs and takes her hand out of mine to run through her hair "I kind of have a girlfriend." My mouth pops open but I can't think of anything to say. she turns her head towards me "You can invite a friend and the four of us can go to breakfast in the morning." I nod and grab my phone from the table, I text my friend ___________

Stops writing because she cant think of a name