Meeting Ivy

It was my 15th birthday party and I was so happy Gran was finally not treating me like I was a baby anymore. I was going to have a small party with a few of my friends. I was hoping I could have my boyfriend there but he broke up with me. He did this because I was always that girl that had a lot of guy friends. He said it was because he needed space but that was about the lamest excuse I ever heard. I've never really had a lot of boyfriends. I mean I've had a few boyfriends but never a strong relationship. My boyfriends always seem to find someone better and forget about me. Anyway I was a freshman at Brash High which is a public school. I was going to school for well I didn't know what I was going for but I didn't care. I was going to school to make friends and have a good life. Oh by the way I'm Ivy and this is my life, I have divorced parent I have to visit my mom every other weekend visiting my dad the weekends I don't visited my mom. I lived with my grandparents because my mom and dad thought it would be best for me. That was okay with me though because my grandparents spoiled me. My mom got remarried and so did my dad so I had two sets of parents. Three of my best friends lived in my neighborhood and every Friday we all did something together. This Friday was my half birthday which was like a birthday before my real one so I had no idea what we were going to do. Let me describe my self a little though. I have long orange hair, blue eyes, I'm about "5 feet" "2 inches" so I'm not very tall, I'm sort of thin I guess I mean I'm not a twig but I'm not a log. I also have a sister who is one of my best friends. She models every outfit for me so I can and I quote "know what it would look like on me" which I think is just her way of saying I want to wear this considering we look nothing alike. I don't mind though because we share each other's clothes. But that picture up there yea that's her in one of my outfits. She looks so pretty in it though she could be a model by the way she poses plus the fact that she looks good in absolutely everything she puts on. Oh yea that's another thing my sister is going to my school to become a model. She always says how it would be nice for us to go to Paris one day where she would be modeling. I always smiled at the thought of this. How she knows she'll be so big someday. I wish I had confidence like her but sadly I don't.